Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC
The First Model With Super ZL-Carbon The very first model with Super ZL-Carbon; Butterfly has succeeded in achieving not only a better reaction than existing blades, but also the expansion of the high-reaction area. It makes power and control possible at the same time. Class: OFF Head Size: 157x150mm Weight: 90g
Made in: Japan
Anatomic Handle Size:102x24mm
Flared Handle Size: 100x25mm
Straight Handle Size: 100x23mm
The First Model With Super ZL-Carbon
The very first model with Super ZL-Carbon; Butterfly has succeeded in achieving not only a better reaction than existing blades, but also the expansion of the high-reaction area.
It makes power and control possible at the same time.
Head Size: 157x150mm
Customers who purchased Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC also purchased:
FAQ: Does Megaspin sell Japan-made Butterfly blades?
Some Butterfly blades like Korbel and Grubba are produced in factories both in Europe and in Japan, so they exist in 2 variants. When a Japanese blade has a Europe-made version, we always carry the Japanese variant. Other blades like Butterfly Timo Boll Offensive are only made in China so we cannot carry a Japanese variant of these blades.
FAQ: Do Butterfly blades come pre-sealed?
All Butterfly blades come pre-sealed from the factory. There is no need to add blade sealing but you may if you require additional protection.
Blade Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying a blade.
Compare Blades - blade rating comparison chart.
Blade Weight Variations - Actual blade weight may vary by up to 8g.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The ZJ SZLC blade offers a larger sweet-spot, providing increased accuracy and consistency in shots.
- The blade is well-balanced and delivers a faster ball, allowing for a shortened forehand loop stroke.
- The ZJ SZLC blade is suitable for a variety of playing styles and levels, from beginners to advanced players.
- The blade is significantly more expensive than other comparable products on the market.
- Some users reported a lack of 'feel' or 'numbness' when using the blade, affecting their control during play.
- The blade is not ideal for short ball play, with users needing to adjust their technique to achieve desired results.
Reviews of Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC (44)
Looping is easy if you are pro, if not then looping is little bit harder than with wooden blades because it is stiff and hard like all carbon blades. You can't feel the ball with carbon blades. If you are beginner you need that feeling, if you are pro you just don't care.
You don't have to weight it because it is not head heavy. It has perfect balance and perfect handle!
Just pair it with t05 and DHS H3Neo and you will be happy.
Table Tennis Blades
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!