Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC
Also available in penhold: High Performance Model Balancing Power And Control The Innerforce Layer ZLC offers a completely new experience by combining ZLC Carbon technology and Innerfiber construction. Carbon layers are placed closer to the core to provide an overall soft feel without losing the ZL Carbon characteristics such as lightness, flexibility and speed. Class: OFF Head Size: 157x150mm Weight: 87g
Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC - Chinese Penhold
Made in: Japan
Anatomic Handle Size:100x24mm
Flared Handle Size: 100x24mm
Straight Handle Size: 100x23mm
Also available in penhold:
High Performance Model Balancing Power And Control
The Innerforce Layer ZLC offers a completely new experience by combining ZLC Carbon technology and Innerfiber construction.
Carbon layers are placed closer to the core to provide an overall soft feel without losing the ZL Carbon characteristics such as lightness, flexibility and speed.
Head Size: 157x150mm
Customers who purchased Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC also purchased:
FAQ: Does Megaspin sell Japan-made Butterfly blades?
Some Butterfly blades like Korbel and Grubba are produced in factories both in Europe and in Japan, so they exist in 2 variants. When a Japanese blade has a Europe-made version, we always carry the Japanese variant. Other blades like Butterfly Timo Boll Offensive are only made in China so we cannot carry a Japanese variant of these blades.
FAQ: Do Butterfly blades come pre-sealed?
All Butterfly blades come pre-sealed from the factory. There is no need to add blade sealing but you may if you require additional protection.
Blade Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying a blade.
Compare Blades - blade rating comparison chart.
Blade Weight Variations - Actual blade weight may vary by up to 8g.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The blade offers a soft woody feel and glassy sound, providing great control and stability. It works well with T05/H3(tuned) and offers a great sweet spot. It's suitable for both passive and active playing due to its speed and rebound.
- This table tennis blade offers a lot of spin, control, and gears. It provides a strong feeling of confidence when held and forgives mistakes. It's described as a blade that makes points and gives a sensation of winning. It also has a unique sound and aesthetic.
- The blade is praised for its spin, speed, and control. It's particularly effective for medium distance looping and has a high arc with spin. It's soft, flexible, and fast, and it holds the ball well if you have the skill. It's not recommended for beginners due to its advanced features.
- Despite its many positive features, the blade is considered heavy and can slow down reactions. Transitioning from underspin to topspin is more difficult with this paddle.
- While the blade is fast and spinny, it requires more work on control. It doesn't tolerate mistakes as much as other blades, making it less forgiving.
- The blade is criticized for its high price. Despite its quality and good playing characteristics, some users believe that there are cheaper blades of similar style that perform better.
Reviews of Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC (20)
Table Tennis Blades
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!