Butterfly Korbel SK7
7-Ply Blade Popular In Europe The Korbel SK7 is an attacking blade that offers a relatively soft and controlled feeling even at high speed. All wood 7-ply blade, heavy, but the weight is concentrated in the handle, well balanced. Class: OFF Head Size: 157x150mm Weight: 92g
Made in: Japan
Anatomic Handle Size:100x24mm
Flared Handle Size: 100x24mm
Straight Handle Size: 100x24mm
7-Ply Blade Popular In Europe
The Korbel SK7 is an attacking blade that offers a relatively soft and controlled feeling even at high speed.
All wood 7-ply blade, heavy, but the weight is concentrated in the handle, well balanced.
Head Size: 157x150mm
Customers who purchased Butterfly Korbel SK7 also purchased:
FAQ: Does Megaspin sell Japan-made Butterfly blades?
Some Butterfly blades like Korbel and Grubba are produced in factories both in Europe and in Japan, so they exist in 2 variants. When a Japanese blade has a Europe-made version, we always carry the Japanese variant. Other blades like Butterfly Timo Boll Offensive are only made in China so we cannot carry a Japanese variant of these blades.
FAQ: Do Butterfly blades come pre-sealed?
All Butterfly blades come pre-sealed from the factory. There is no need to add blade sealing but you may if you require additional protection.
Blade Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying a blade.
Compare Blades - blade rating comparison chart.
Blade Weight Variations - Actual blade weight may vary by up to 8g.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The Korbel SK7 table tennis blade is praised for its excellent balance and control, even though it is on the heavier side. It is particularly appreciated for its speed, control, and loop when used with Tenergy 05 FH and Yasaka Mark V BH.
- This 7-ply wooden blade is characterized as medium stiff, suitable for a variety of players, including those who often use topspin forehand loops. It has no vibration, offering amazing control in blocks, drives, and even backhand chops, making it a versatile choice for all-around to offensive players.
- Despite its weight, the blade is well balanced with most of the weight concentrated in the handle. It provides good control in blocks and drives, and is powerful enough for loopkills. It also has a soft touch, making it suitable for all-round attackers.
- Some users find the blade to be too heavy, which might not be suitable for all players. One user mentioned that the blade weighed 98 grams, which could be a bit heavy for some.
- Despite its many advantages, some players noted that the Korbel SK7 does not allow them to feel the ball because it does not vibrate. This lack of vibration was considered a defect by some.
- A few users found the blade to be slow and less responsive to incoming spin. It was also noted that the blade breaks easily, requiring players to be careful when playing close to the table.
Reviews of Butterfly Korbel SK7 (24)
It is a bit heavy, which requires you a bigger and faster swing with your arm to give it a considerable speed and spin. Also, it breaks easily, so you have to be careful when playing close to the table.
Very heavy base-98g, therefore dull, for fans-bodybuilders and for children,pump up muscles very well!
The game is at the table, then at the net.
Table Tennis Blades
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!