Butterfly Petr Korbel
Synonym for All-Wood 5-Ply Blade If you want to develop a consistent offensive game, but are unsure which blade to use, you can't go wrong with the Limba outer plied Petr Korbel blade that can do it all. Class: OFF Head Size: 158x152mm Weight: 91g
Made in: Japan
Flared Handle Size: 100x24mm
Straight Handle Size: 100x23mm
Synonym for All-Wood 5-Ply Blade
If you want to develop a consistent offensive game, but are unsure which blade to use, you can't go wrong with the Limba outer plied Petr Korbel blade that can do it all.
Head Size: 158x152mm
Customers who purchased Butterfly Petr Korbel also purchased:
FAQ: Does Megaspin sell Japan-made Butterfly blades?
Some Butterfly blades like Korbel and Grubba are produced in factories both in Europe and in Japan, so they exist in 2 variants. When a Japanese blade has a Europe-made version, we always carry the Japanese variant. Other blades like Butterfly Timo Boll Offensive are only made in China so we cannot carry a Japanese variant of these blades.
FAQ: Do Butterfly blades come pre-sealed?
All Butterfly blades come pre-sealed from the factory. There is no need to add blade sealing but you may if you require additional protection.
Blade Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying a blade.
Compare Blades - blade rating comparison chart.
Blade Weight Variations - Actual blade weight may vary by up to 8g.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The Petr Korbel blade is praised for its soft, comfortable feel, which provides better control and a nice touch on the ball. It is also appreciated for its thinner handle, which some users prefer.
- The blade is appreciated for its spinny serves and consistent looping. It is also noted for its good dwell time and wood structure that enhances serving.
- The blade is versatile, suitable for a wide range of players from beginners to professionals. It is also noted for its affordability and quality, especially older models with metal tags.
- Some users found the handle of the blade to be too thin for their liking, suggesting it may be more suitable for players with smaller hands.
- The blade is considered slower compared to other models, which may require more power for far-table loops.
- Some users found the blade to be a bit head-heavy, especially when paired with thick rubbers. The weight and balance may not suit all players.
Reviews of Butterfly Petr Korbel (68)
It is medium fast balde for beginners or for people who want to improve their technique with strokes and have enough control until they develop the right strokes. It's not for advanced or proffesional players for sure because it's too slow, but that is expected for pure wood blade (carbon blades AR always faster). I bought this one because I wanted to try the tenergy rubbers but have enough control until I get to play with them. Before it I used DHS Fang Bo 2 a nice carbon blade for intermediate players (a fast blade but not as HL 5x of course) paired with Hurricane 3 national blue sponge on FH and Donic M2 on BH. After some more playtime with the Tenergy bat I will probably switch to HL5x and put Tenergy 05 hard on BH as the normal version is too soft and not fast at all!!! I strongly recommend this setup for real proffesional and not lazy players!!!!
Blade: Hurricane Long 5x
FH: Hurricane 3 National (blue sponge)
BH: Tenergy 05 Hard
Wish you all best folks :)
I like it actually.
I bought this bat as a back up for my Viscaria and Hadraw VK, but I like it actually better.
Table Tennis Blades
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!