High Performance Rubber Rozena Developed in the Pursuit of 'Tolerance' • Rozena employs the rose-dyed Spring Sponge technology as its name suggests Class: High-Tension Pimples-in Speed: 130
• The newly developed top sheet utilizes High Tension technology
• With sufficient power, Rozena helps compensate for subtle racket angles and directional swing errors, creating a sense of stability
• A rubber of high tolerance!
• Rozena, improves your play through ‘forgiveness’ and is recommended for players aiming for the top
Style: High Tension Pimples-in Rubber
High Performance Rubber Rozena Developed in the Pursuit of 'Tolerance'
• Rozena employs the rose-dyed Spring Sponge technology as its name suggests
Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
Customers who purchased Butterfly Rozena also purchased:
Rubber Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- Rozena table tennis rubber is highly controllable and versatile, performing well in various aspects such as serving, flicking serves, topspinning pushes, and blocking. It's a great choice for intermediate players looking to improve their game.
- The rubber is less sensitive to incoming spin, making it more forgiving and easier to use in short games. It provides a good balance of speed and spin, making it an excellent choice for players who utilize blocking, control, and placement.
- Rozena rubber is lighter than most modern rubbers, making it comfortable to use. It's also reasonably priced, making it a great choice for players on a budget. It's particularly effective when used with medium-speed solid wood blades.
- Some players found the rubber too fast and hard to control when used with a super fast carbon blade. It may not be suitable for casual players due to its speed.
- The rubber's performance tends to decline quickly as it wears down, particularly in terms of spin. This may require frequent replacement, which could be a disadvantage for some players.
- While Rozena rubber is good for developing players, it may not be the best choice for highly skilled players who rely heavily on spin. It's also noted to be less spin-sensitive and spin-producing compared to other rubbers, which could be a drawback for some players.
Reviews of Butterfly Rozena (69)
Recommended for beginners and intermediates, it's very easy to spin the ball with it, I've been using it for two months and it hasn't lost any quality, despite it being fragile, so any knock can take out a little piece. It's a slow rubber of mine, it's not recommended for adventurers, I'm going to change the Clipper this week for a Fan Zhendong Alc, maybe now it will be more suitable, but with my current configuration it's very difficult to make even powerful shots, some semi-pros use it in back, but forehand is only for beginners, like me (I've been training for 11 months), I'll only change it when I feel safe.
even if they all where same price(rozena is more expensive than both, DHS super cheap at 25$) I would still place the rozena at the bottom.
The 2 other rubbers simply are better in all ways. better control. speed. spin. overall feel etc.
Even if your a beginner I still wouldn't use it as the control is still better on the other rubbers. Its as simple as that. There are better rubbers for all level players out there for this price.
For those interested I prefer the Nitakku over the DHS.
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!