Donic Spike P2
Help us keep the best prices! Report a lower price.
This long pimpled rubber owes its unique playing qualities to a combination of an extremely soft sponge and the specially developed long pimpled top surface.
Spike P2 with soft sponge increases control when back spinning close to the table and facilitates surprise attack and variation, which can disturb the opponent. The specially designed structure of the pimples makes it possible for the modern defender to employ all the strokes necessary for top play.
• Unique soft sponge
Customers who purchased Donic Spike P2 also purchased:
Rubber FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you to lower price.
Reviews of Donic Spike P2 (5)
Donic Spike P2 is a long pimples rubber but it character is more likely to medium pimples rubber. After using this rubber for around 2 months, there are several characteristics that i found:
1. The throw angle is quite high. Blocking is not the same as the most long pips rubber because your racket angle need to be almost as inverted rubber
3. Chop blocking or passive blocking create no spin ball. Swipe create a top spin ball and chopping create a spiny backspin ball
4. You must use it on off+ or off blade because the speed is quite slow if you use it on a def -, def or all round blade
5. It's quite expensive. Yinhe Galaxy is a better option to learn basic stoke of long pips for a cheaper price but if you would like to have different experience of long pips rubber, then i would recommend you to try this rubber.
6. I use it with sponge 1,3 - 1,6. I've tried many long pimples rubber with sponge and ox but i never found any rubber with this kind of uniqueness.
Excelente goma de picos largos un poco difcil de dominar fcil de hacer efectos muy acusados verdadera pesadilla para los jugadores ofensivos con con esta goma los jugadores ofensivos se vuelven locos pero se tiene que saber usar yo use la versin sin esponja y adems de irme fantstica me lo pasaba genial usndola totalmente recomendada para jugadores con un mnimo de nivel defensivo allround qu quieran de disfrutar de su goma y pasarlo genial jugando a tenis de mesa
Used it in 0.6mm. Probably best in ox. It did not trouble my opponent. There are better option for close to the table chop blockers. Chopping with it was pointless.
Estes picos longos, permitem ao jogador de defesa moderna jogar atrs como perto da mesa e atacar para surpreender o adversrio. EXCELENTES PICOS LONGOS!!
Donic and long-pips never seemed to go together... until now. The Spike P2 with (super cool) 0.3 sponge (though there is supposedly a big range, .3-.6, per Donic... the sheet I got was just about 0.3. This is one sweet, close-to-the-table long pips. I could chop-block ANYTHING... and then the firm, kinda-heavy pips had great touch, with very easy pushing, while also allowing multiple/varied attack swings. I can't believe how versatile (yet still easy to use) it is. Don't know about the OX or 1.0, or away from the table play... but close to the table with a plastic ball... man, you gotta try it. I haven't been this positive on a LP since Boomerang (frictionless days).
Table Tennis Rubber