Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo
• Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo rubber is Power personified. A STORM BREWS! BLUE ALERT! A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thicker sponge - generating extra power and speed. The DONIC Bluestorm Series offers noticeably greater acceleration while retaining its outstanding spin and speed characteristics. Speed: 98
• It has a middle-pored sponge with a short wide pimpled structure.
• The Turbo has a 50° sponge and is therefore slightly harder than the standard Z1.
• Donic has produced a more dynamic version of Z1 with Bluestorm Z1 Turbo.
• The sponge of Z1 Turbo is slightly harder but with the same middle pore size.
• An almost perfect combination with the very thin high-tension pimpled rubber and
the highly valued dynamic blue sponge. The perfect weapon for uncompromising attackers!
The thinnest sponge is 1.9mm, middle sponge thickness is 2.1mm, and the thickest variation is called max+ because this sponge is even thicker than previous max versions.
• Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo rubber is Power personified.
A STORM BREWS! BLUE ALERT!
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thicker sponge - generating extra power and speed. The DONIC Bluestorm Series offers noticeably greater acceleration while retaining its outstanding spin and speed characteristics.
Customers who purchased Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo also purchased:
Donic is a table tennis equipment manufacturer that produces high-quality products in Volklingen, Germany. In business for over 25 years, they have been on the forefront of research and development, led by top Swedish pro players Jan-Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson.
Ask around your local table tennis club and you'll be sure to find some players using Donic equipment. They have a great reputation and it's no surprise when you look at their rubbers. Three of their most well-known product lines are undoubtedly the Acuda, Bluefire and Bluestorm series. Additionally, a spin-heavy favorite for the backhand is the Donic Baracuda. If you like to spin, smash, or a little bit of both, you won't go wrong with Donic.
Rubber Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo (12)
If you put it on off or off+ blade , it becomes a fast attack rubber.
If you put it on all to off- blade , it becomes a looping monster.
Even this is a fast rubber , but the sponge is not so hard , very easy to hit though and very easy to control. It doesn't like sticky rubber that use the sticky top sheet to grip the ball , but it grip so well when you hit into the sponge.
Easy to control , very spinny fast. Mid Range price . I recommend for all levels players .
Rubber is by far the fastest i have played with. It is super hard, so the ball have quick contact with blade (it doesn't stick to the rubber). I would say the spin is not that good, because of the hard rubber.
It is super fun to play with! I would recommend to everyone!
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!