Donic Bluefire JP 03
• The Japanese have influenced an outstanding rubber development "Bluefire" which DONIC have successfully incorporated in the production of Formula DONIC (FD3 3rd Generation) Technology. The result: Bluefire JP01 and Bluefire JP03. Speed: 95
• This is a new type of pimpled rubber in combination with the proven, dynamic blue sponge but with a somewhat finer pored structure. This lends the rubber sensational feel, with maximum catapult and a very high arc of the ball. The very grippy, taut but elastic top surface rubber produces maximum spin when top-spinning and fantastic control due to increased contact on the bat. BLUEFIRE JP is a very consistent rubber and suitable for most players. The quickest and hardest sponge version, BLUEFIRE JP 01 is especially recommended for close to the table attacking players as well as those who prefer to play away from the table.
• BLUEFIRE JP 03 with a softer sponge has excellent playing qualities with optimum control. The perfect alternative for attackers as well as -power-allround- players, who value maximum control to return the ball under pressure in any situation.
DONIC Bluefire JP 03
Playing characteristics: Extremely grippy, taut, though elastic top surface rubber combined with a softer sponge. Ensures outstanding feeling with maximum control.
• Recommended for attackers as well as power-allround players who require maximum control to return the ball under pressure in any situation.
• The Japanese have influenced an outstanding rubber development "Bluefire" which DONIC have successfully incorporated in the production of Formula DONIC (FD3 3rd Generation) Technology. The result: Bluefire JP01 and Bluefire JP03.
Customers who purchased Donic Bluefire JP 03 also purchased:
Donic is a table tennis equipment manufacturer that produces high-quality products in Volklingen, Germany. In business for over 25 years, they have been on the forefront of research and development, led by top Swedish pro players Jan-Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson. They also sponsor top German player Dimitri Ovtcharov among others.
Ask around your local table tennis club and you'll be sure to find some players using Donic equipment. They have a great reputation and it's no surprise when you look at their rubbers. Three of their most well-known product lines are undoubtedly the Acuda, Bluefire and Bluestorm series. Additionally, a spin-heavy favorite for the backhand is the Donic Baracuda. If you like to spin, smash, or a little bit of both, you won't go wrong with Donic.
Rubber FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Donic Bluefire JP 03 (22)
Spin (European Style): 8.9
Weight: 48g in 2.2 (0.234g/cm^2)
Hardness (DHS): 34.5
Fast Loop: 9.1
Slow Loop: 9
Counter Loop: 9
Available Sponge Thickness: 1.8/2.0/2.2
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!