Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. You may ask us to send you a restocking notification when this item is back in stock.
The Oukei TW-2700-08C provides players with many different features for customized play and practice. Players can choose from up to 9 landing points for long-range balls and 9 landing points for short-range points, for a total of 18 different landing points on the table tennis court. Different modes can be set to ensure a variety of different landing points, making play more authentic. This makes the Oukei TW-2700-08C perfect for the intermediate competitive player looking for realistic practice sessions.
- 4 serving modes, 18 landing points, 9 different spins and initial serve.
- 18 landing points that can be set in Self-Program mode for long and short range landings on the entire table tennis court as desired by the player.
- Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 18 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
- Mixed Random Mode: Balls can land randomly in a mixture of long range or short range across the court, for a total of 18 possible points, with a choice of landings on 1) the entire width of the court, 2) only the left side or 3) only the right side.
- Proper service (where the ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Timer and ball counter is set and shown by the digital display.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
- Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve, and spin are served.
Free Accessories with this model:
- 1 Ball collection net
- 1 Handheld ball picker
- 2 Spare spin gears
- 70 Double Fish 1-Star 40+ poly balls
This model operates with 40+ poly balls only, including 40+ ABS balls.
FAQ: What is the difference between this robot and OK-787?
1. 08C can be programmed to combine long and short-range serves. OK-787 can only set either long or short range serves. This is why 08C has 18 landing points while OK-787 can have only 9.
2. OK-787 has the following functions that 08C doesn't have:
• 9 built-in preset programs
• Examination mode
Package Dimensions: 38" x 21" x 16"
Package Weight: 44 lbs
Power specifications: 110V for US/Canada customers, 220-240V for the rest of the world
Oukei Robot Comparison Chart
|Technical Specification/Functions and Features||ES9||S9||08C||OK-787||G7||E6||E1A|
|Serving frequency (balls/minute)||30-100||30-100||30-100||30-100||30-80||30-100||35-70|
|Serving speed (meters/second)||5-50||5-50||5-50||5-50||5-50||5-50||5-30|
|Serving angle (range of degrees for side spin)||+/- 45||+/- 45||+/- 45||+/- 45||+/- 45||+/- 45|
|Double spin technology||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Stand-on-floor unit/Attached to table unit/ On table unit||Stand||Stand||Stand||Stand||Stand||Stand||On table|
|Landing points monitored by Swivel serving head/Guiding board||Swivel head||Guiding board||Guiding board||Swivel head||Swivel head||Swivel head||Swivel head|
|Topspins & backspins can be served within the same combination||Yes||Yes||Yes (Built-in Programs)|
|Very powerful and mild forces of spin are provided to accommodate training for top players and beginners||Yes|
|Topspin and back spin can be fine tuned in a very small degree of spin level to satisfy EACH player's special need||Yes|
|Memory(ies) for combination of serves programmed by user||10+||10+||1||2||1|
|Combination of high & low spin serves and high & low speed serves||Yes||Yes|
|Combination of long & short range serves||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Landing points on the width of the table||18||18||18||9||5||9||3|
|Intelligent Random Serving Mode - top and /or back spin serves land randomly on 18 possible points||Yes||Yes|
|Mixed Random Serving Mode - mixture of long & short range serves||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Random Serving Mode - with choice of landing on 1) entire width of table, 2) only the left side, 3) only the right side||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes (Entire width only)|
|Self-program serving mode||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Examination serving mode||Yes||Yes|
|Fixed (Regular) serving mode||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free serving mode||Yes|
|Types of spin (Topspin, Backspin, No spin, Sidespin)||9||9||9||9||9||9||3|
|Choice of strong spin gear and low spin gear|
|Proper service (balls land on both sides of table)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Memory of the previous mode played||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Timer and ball counter||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic ball recovery||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Net Only|
North American Oukei Warranty
Oukei provides 3 year warranty for all models of their robots. Due to the advanced and durability of these machines, most of the problems (90%) can be solved through technical support. Technical support will still be available as long as you own the robot.
For the first year, defective robots can be sent to Oukei service department in Los Angeles for repair, return shipping will be paid for you and replacement parts will be shipped to you with no charge.
For the second and third year, replacement parts will be sold at wholesale price and shipping fees will be applied. Parts will be sent from the Oukei Los Angeles parts department.
After the first three years, replacement parts will be charged for the manufacture retail price plus shipping cost, and the serial number of the robot is needed.
If you are not satisfied with your robot, you may return it within a period of 14 days. A 15% restocking fee applies on any non-damaged Oukei Robot that is returned. All parts must be returned in the original box. Return shipping fees are paid by the customer.
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Robots
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!