Help us keep the best prices! Report a lower price.
Free US Shipping
2016 Model. This new model only operates with 40+ poly balls only.
Free accessories with the model:
This is an upgraded version of:
• 18 landing points of your choice are set accurately on the table tennis court from left to right, up to 9 points for long range balls and 9 points for short range balls.
• Regular mode is set for various kinds of landings at one point to be chosen from 18 possible points as desired by the player.
• 18 landing points that can be set in Self-program mode for various kinds of landings on the entire table tennis court as desired by the player.
• Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 18 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
• Mixed Random Mode: Balls can land randomly in a mixture of long range or short range across the court, for a total of 18 possible points, with a choice of landings on 1) the entirewidth of the court, 2) only the left side, or 3) only the right side.
• Initial service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
• Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
• Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
• Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency
• 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
• Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.
• Power specifications: 110V for US/Canada customers, 220-240V for the rest of the world
• Package specs: 38" x 21" x 19"/45lbs
The robot comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and is serviced by qualified US technicians.
1. 08C can be programmed to combine long and short range serves. OK-787 can only set either long or short range serves. This is why 08C has 18 landing points while OK-787 can have only 9.
2. OK-787 has the following functions that 08C doesn't have:
These features are explained in its manual.
Oukei Robot Comparison Chart
North American Oukei Warranty
Oukei provides 3 year warranty for all models of their robots. Due to the advanced and durability of these machines, most of the problems (90%) can be solved through technical support. Technical support will still be available as long as you own the robot.
For the first year, defective robots can be sent to Oukei service department in Los Angeles for repair, return shipping will be paid for you and replacement parts will be shipped to you with no charge.
For the second and third year, replacement parts will be sold at wholesale price and shipping fees will be applied. Parts will be sent from the Oukei Los Angeles parts department.
After the first three years, replacement parts will be charged for the manufacture retail price plus shipping cost, and the serial number of the robot is needed.
If you are not satisfied with your robot, you may return it within a period of 30 days for a full refund.
Best Price Guarantee We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you find a lower price.
Add a Review for Oukei TW-2700-08C.
Table Tennis Robots