Newgy Robo-Pong 2055
The Robo-Pong 2055 is more accurate, more reliable and faster than its predecessor, the Robo-Pong 2050+ (discontinued). The Robo-Pong 2055 includes new electronics, new firmware and software, and was designed and engineered in the USA and built with USA sourced components.
Features and Benefits:
- Digital Accuracy for ball speed, placement and frequency
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- Optional advanced use: Included RP.2.PC software to create, save and share custom drills by USB connectivity to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- User-friendly digital control panel in 6 languages.
- Recycling Net System to capture your returns and recycle the balls for non-stop action
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Manual Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard table tennis tables, and is quick and easy to setup, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- 1-year limited warranty; 5-year service policy. Newgy warranty applies to North American territory only. If the robot is taken out of North America and a replacement is needed, the customer is responsible for costs to ship the robot to the US and back.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
Included with your Robo-Pong 2055:
- Ball Thrower (w/Oscillation)
- Recycling Net System
- Rubber Tips Packet
- Full Size Digital Control Box
- Connector Cable
- 48 Orange 40+ mm Robo-Balls
- 1 Pong-Pal
- Quick Start Guide
- Tell-A-Friend/Warranty Form
Newgy Robo-Pong Comparison Chart
|Controls||Newgy APP/Bluetooth||Digital Control Box||Analog Control Box||Analog Control Box|
|Ball Per Minute (min-max)||1-170||1-170||26-94||26-94|
|Ball Size, MM||40+||40+ or 40||40+ or 40||40+ or 40|
|PC Mode||PC and APP||Yes||No||No|
|Weight, Boxed (lbs.)||23.8||23.1||23.1||12.4|
|Weight, Net (lbs.)||18||23.9||24.2||13.6|
|Dimensions, Set-Up (w/h/d)||60"/31"/18"||60"/31"/18"||60"/31"/18"||13"/20"/9"|
|Dimensions, Folded (w/h/d)||14"/33"/1"||14"/33"/11"||14"/33"/11"|
|Dimensions, Boxed (w/h/d)||37"/16"/15"||37"/16"/15"||37"/16"/15"||27"/15"/14"|
|Order 3050XL||Order 2055||Order 2040+||Order 1040+|
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Newgy Robo-Pong 2055 (1)
Table Tennis Robots
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!