Practice Partner 20
The Practice Partner 20 is great for all levels of ping pong and table tennis players alike.
• It is quick and easy to assemble and rests directly on the table top
• The ball feeding unit is made of alloy with resistant rubber which stabilizes the ball direction and placement
• Simple control box is easy to understand
• It can produce topspin, backspin or sidespin balls; serves (2 bounces) or returns (1 bounce)
• Speed settings range from 1-9
• Frequency settings range from 1-9, producing 25-80 balls per minute
• Balls can be fixed to land in one or two locations or can oscillate
• Oscillation can be set to approximately the following : ¼ table, ½ table, ¾ table or full table
• Pause button allows you to catch your breath during a given sequence
• Adjust the trajectory to simulate a low serve or high return
• Ball hopper holds ~200 balls
• Weighs just 15 pounds so it is easy to transport
• 1-Year Warranty
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Practice Partner 20 (1)
Since my club is now closed, I practice at home and I must admit, enjoying this unusual robot very much.
I found it to be almost perfect for my needs including speed, speed, oscillation, and multi-angle head rotation. I especially like the fact that the Practice Partner 20 is not attached to a single spot of the table like Newgy, but can be moved to any spot around the table, imitating the position and game style of my imaginary partner. It's especially good in making short spinny serves.
I also found that the quality of Practice Partner 20 is higher than expected in terms of material, construction, functionality, and stability of the chosen mode.
The only problem is the frequency, which increases slightly as the number of balls in the container decreases. However, after a while, I began to perceive this as a rather useful option.
The undoubted advantage is the design of the robot, in which the balls are fed down, not up, as it designed in Newgy - the fewer number of parts and the simpler the design, the less likely the construction will malfunction.
The oscillation covers a really wide sector - that puts me in really intense footwork. The full speed, power, and frequency are impressive as well, so in general, this Practice Partner 20 deserves a 5-star rating!
Practice Partner Robots
Table Tennis Robots
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!