Andro Kinetic Record OFF
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. You may ask us to send you a restocking notification when this item is back in stock.
The andro product development team created this pure offensive blade exclusively for attackers who force their opponents to mistakes by setting them under constant pressure. A stable and hard center ply forms the core of the andro Kinetic Record OFF.
Selected plywoods positioned around the center ply build up the ground for a high ball jump which is an important condition for effective topspin strokes. Sufficient control and precision are guaranteed by the advanced Kinetic system.
Fast, with a lot of feeling and absolutely state-of-the-art!
• Best possible speed-control-balance through Kinetic Technology
• Kinetic Record marks the constant progression of the Kinetic technology under consideration of newest processes in table tennis
• Kinetic mass inside the handle to intensify the impulse in the ball hitting moment -> More speed!
• Homogenous ball jump provided by Monoblade techniques!
• Slightly increased top-heaviness to ease racket steering!
Feel: Medium Hard
Weight: 85 g
Blade FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying a blade.
Compare Blades - blade rating comparison chart.
Blade Weight Variations - Actual blade weight may vary by up to 8g.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Andro Kinetic Record OFF (3)
Table Tennis Blades
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!