Read our detailed review: Excellent Balance For Flexibility And Bounce The Viscaria ALC blade combines Arylate fiber features of lightness, flexibility, and shock absorption with the Carbon fiber features of high elasticity and minimal dissipation of energy. Viscaria's compact head size makes it ideal for quick re-looping right off the bounce. Class: OFF Head Size: 157x150mm Weight: 87g
Butterfly Viscaria Detailed Review
Made in: Japan
Flared Handle Size: 100x25mm
Read our detailed review:
Excellent Balance For Flexibility And Bounce
The Viscaria ALC blade combines Arylate fiber features of lightness, flexibility, and shock absorption with the Carbon fiber features of high elasticity and minimal dissipation of energy.
Viscaria's compact head size makes it ideal for quick re-looping right off the bounce.
Head Size: 157x150mm
Customers who purchased Butterfly Viscaria also purchased:
FAQ: Does Megaspin sell Japan-made Butterfly blades?
Some Butterfly blades like Korbel and Grubba are produced in factories both in Europe and in Japan, so they exist in 2 variants. When a Japanese blade has a Europe-made version, we always carry the Japanese variant. Other blades like Butterfly Timo Boll Offensive are only made in China so we cannot carry a Japanese variant of these blades.
FAQ: Do Butterfly blades come pre-sealed?
All Butterfly blades come pre-sealed from the factory. There is no need to add blade sealing but you may if you require additional protection.
Blade Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying a blade.
Compare Blades - blade rating comparison chart.
Blade Weight Variations - Actual blade weight may vary by up to 8g.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The Viscaria table tennis blade offers great feeling and balance between speed and control, making it suitable for both close and mid-distance play. It is particularly effective for topspin attack.
- Despite not being the fastest blade, the Viscaria compensates with excellent control and spin. It encourages good placement and technique, making it a popular choice even among high-level players.
- The Viscaria blade is versatile and pairs well with a variety of rubbers. It offers extra dwell time for spinning the ball and provides a direct feel when driving. It also gives perfect feedback to the fingers, distinguishing it as a great blade.
- The Viscaria blade may not be suitable for beginners or players with a rating below 2000 points, as it requires a certain level of skill to fully control.
- The blade's handle is reported to be quite wide, which may cause discomfort for some players during extended play.
- While the Viscaria blade is excellent for backhand play, some users find its performance on forehand play lacking, describing the feeling as unclear or less controlled.
Reviews of Butterfly Viscaria (118)
Viscaria -1350hz FH 1400hz BH
Yinhe Pro01 - 1450hz FH 14800hz BH
Waldner Senso Carbon ST - 1180hz FH 1250hz BH
Great Balance using Rakza 7/7S for a total weight of 184.4grams
Blade weight = 94grams
The only difference I had was that a sweetspot is slightly bigger on Viscaria, while everything else is very close. I guess it is needed to say that Viscaria is a bit faster, 5-10% to be honest.
Overall its a super classical setup allowing myself to control everything in mid distance, while looping close to a table requires more effort and slight changes in my technique.
To sum up - you cannot go wrong with all-time classic.
Table Tennis Blades
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!