Butterfly Dignics 09C
The essence is the combination of Spring Sponge X, the advanced version of Spring Sponge which has more elasticity; the uniquely composed top sheet, with strengthened abrasion, proves great resistance on the surface, providing the feeling of holding the ball at impact.
This is even more true with the newest addition to Butterfly's Dignics line, Dignics 09C. Compatible friction and a high level bounce is realised thanks to the synergy effect between the original top sheet and a rather hard Spring Sponge X (a little harder than Tenergy 05 Hard), to bring out the features of a friction rubber while upgrading the High Tension effect. The pimples code No. 209 delivers topspin and defensive play with high amount of spin as well as ease of over-the-table techniques and counter topspin. Dignics 09C, with the upgraded friction High Tension features, guides a player who expects the unique feeling of a friction rubber to new heights. Dignics 09C, Overpowering Evolution.
Made in Japan
Customers who purchased Butterfly Dignics 09C also purchased:
Rubber FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Butterfly Dignics 09C (20)
Except the price, this is the ultimate "uber" rubber for my playing style.
Old Setup: BH Fastarc G1, FH DHS H3N BS Prov., Petr Korbel
Previous Setup: BH Ten05, FH Ten05, Viscaria
Current Setup: BH Ten05, FH D09C, Viscaria
So after a month or two this is my understanding of the rubber relative to Ten05.
- does not bottom out as easily
- last longer
- significantly better control
- easier to counter loop
- better feeling, ball stays with the blade longer.
- quality of the spin is just tremendous, though not as much as DHS H3N.
- I feel that my smash is better
(All this pros may results from my improvements in my strokes as, so you may or may not find similar result. but hey, my coach and friends said i improved significantly after using this rubber, probably table tennis is a pay to win sport after all.)
- i need to adjust the angle of my strokes
- i can no longer do lazy shots
- Blocking angle is also very different
- Weight, its heavy, this ruins my BH flick as the blade becomes significantly heavier and BH flick requires high acceleration.
- Forces you to readjust much of your strokes to accommodate the rubber since it is unlike any other tensor rubbers or Chinese tacky rubber.
- price, its too expensive. I get it, they need to make it more expensive than the Tenergy series, but come on, its just a crazy price for a rubber.
In conclusion i believe this rubber will be adopted by players who has money to spare and loves imparting huge amount of spin to their shots but this rubber is not for those who prefer smashing or have just started playing table tennis. Yes, this rubber has huge control but its heavy, if the player can't hit properly they may injure their elbow or shoulder or even wrist. For me, I think I will stick to this set up for a long time.
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!