Cornilleau 500M Crossover Outdoor
FREE SHIPPING with liftgate delivery to contiguous US locations. Most deliveries take 5-9 business days.
This is the latest edition with larger wheels and better warranty.
Formerly known as Cornilleau Sport 500M Outdoor and Cornilleau Performance 500M.
Cornilleau standard features include quality production and materials, ease of use, best safety design, excellent warranty, and playback mode. In addition, the Cornilleau 500M Crossover Outdoor table tennis table features:
• 7mm resin laminate top provides a hard, dense playing surface
• Patented MATTOP® finish provides an anti-glare finish and proper ball adherence
• 2 1/4” structural galvanized steel frame to support the playing surface
• Ball and racket storage on each side of the table
• 8” Double wheels casters with notched tread for superior grip
• 2 Wheel brakes to secure the table in play mode or storage mode
• Permanent weather-resistant polyester net system with tension and height adjustment
• Retractable net that automatically folds in-between the tops for protection and to reduce storage space
• Sturdy leg design looks great and provides solid support for the table
• Corner protectors for added safety
• Adjustable leg height to smooth out uneven surfaces
• Ball dispenser on each playing edge of the table
• Transport handle lets you easily pull and lift the table to avoid obstacles
• Available in Blue or Gray colored playing surface
• 10 years warranty on materials and workmanship excluding wear parts (wheels, net and net posts)
Blue top SKU# 155605 - Gray top SKU#155607
• Package dimensions: 62" x 56" x 6"
• Shipping weight: 185 lbs
Cornilleau has designed, developed, and produced high-quality table tennis (ping pong) tables at their plant in France for more than 45 years. Cornilleau products are available in over 75 countries worldwide. State-of-the-art production methods, high quality materials, and a thorough quality control process result in the best tables on the market. Cornilleau tables are produced using galvanized steel and other anti-corrosion materials to provide many years of play.
Additionally, all of the portable models are easy to fold, provide the playback feature, and include the patented DSI® safety system. DSI® allows the table to be opened and closed quickly and safely with a single handle accessible from the playing-edge. With 16 locking points, Cornilleau tables have the highest level of safety on the market.
Cornilleau 500M Crossover Outdoor Pros and Cons
• Anti-glare finish and 7mm table top provides a quality playing experience for all ranges of players.
• Easy fold-up with playback mode and compact storage.
• The DSI folding and locking mechanism is one of the most secure systems on the market. With a central release handle that controls 16 locking points, it’s incredibly safe and easy to use.
• Built-in ball and racket holders.
• Large 8" wheels for great portability.
• Cornilleau stands behind their outdoor tables with a 10-year warranty.
• Fixed net system is convenient but limits replacement options.
• Considerable assembly required.
• For a thicker table top that comes in gray, check out the 700M Crossover Outdoor.
Customers who purchased Cornilleau 500M Crossover Outdoor also purchased:
Cornilleau has been making tables in France for over 45 years. They utilize state-of-the-art production methods for their tables, use only the highest quality materials, and employ a thorough quality control process resulting in some of the most durable tables on the market.
Cornilleau tables are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the industry with a 10-year warranty on outdoor tables and a 3-year warranty on indoor tables.
This warranty applies to all the various components with the exception of wear parts (wheels, net and net posts). All Cornilleau tables adhere to the European safety standard EN 14468. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, Cornilleau has positioned itself a long way above this standard.
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Cornilleau 500M Crossover Outdoor (4)
Edit: Cornilleau response: We are glad they found the table easy to assemble. The assembly can vary depending upon the persons handiness. Cornilleau has used the same type of hardware for the table construction. Oftentimes a reference to a bolt and a screw is used interchangeably. Cornilleau has changed the design a bit on the frame thus the hardware has to change as well. To fasten the metal and resin portion of the leg a bolt and a locking nut are used. This type of fastening was selected as it make the leg sturdy. The assembler needs to be sure they do not tighten the bolts until both sides of the leg are fastened to the cross bar. A video was created to demonstrate the best assembly process. The table is very sturdy and has the nice safety feature of the top locking into place. We are glad they found the table easy to assemble. to fold and move with the larger wheels. Cornilleau spends a lot of time researching the best materials and construction for their tables. It is important to construct a table that is well made, affordable, high performing and user-friendly. As for the cover the outdoor table is completely weatherproof. The primary purpose of a cover is to keep dirt and debris off the table. The cover will breakdown in the elements, generally it may only last two to three years, depending on the exposure to UV rays. Cornilleau does not bundle accessories with the table as customer like to choose their own items.
Table Tennis Tables
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!