Cornilleau 740 Longlife
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. You may ask us to send you a restocking notification when this item is back in stock.
• With its 9mm weatherproof panel, the 740 Longlife delivers a performance like that of a 22mm indoor table.
• A shock and weather resistant top, making it an ultra-durable competition table.
• FINISH: MAT TOP
• PANEL: 9MM
• FRAME: 85MM
• PRODUCT WEIGHT: 216 lbs (PACKED: 245 lbs)
• STORAGE SPACE: 164 X 66 X 159 CM
• PLAYING SIZE: 274 X 152.5 X 76 CM (STANDARD FULL SIZE)
• Mat Top
• A completely weatherproof playing surface
• Compact Table which is easy to assemble
• DSI Locking System
• Retractable net posts
• Made in France
• 9mm Resin laminate weatherproof playing surface
• 85mm Corrosion/scratch resistant steel frames
• 120 x 60mm steel legs with adjustable feet
• Large diameter caster wheels with brakes
• Adjustable net
• Playback facility
• Wheelchair friendly
• Compact Folding System
• 16 locking points - 8 in the playing position and 8 in the storage position
• Wheels with brakes
• Conforms to EN 14468-1 Category B: School & Club Sports
• 10 Year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excludes wheels, net and posts)
Cornilleau 740 LongLife Pros and Cons
• This table is the pinnacle of performance for outdoor tables.
• Shock-resistant table top is incredibly resilient and the anti-glare finish performs well in any light.
• The DSI folding and locking mechanism is one of the most secure systems on the market. With a central release handle that controls 16 locking points, itís incredibly safe and easy to use.
• Fold-up playback mode.
• Cornilleau stands behind their outdoor tables with a 10-year warranty.
• Does not have built-in ball or racket holders.
• This table is quite heavy and requires considerable assembly.
• This table is best-suited for hard surfaces, rather than grass or dirt due to the smaller wheels. If youíre looking for a comparable table with great portability on all surfaces, consider the 700M Crossover Outdoor.
Cornilleau has been making tables in France for over 45 years. They utilize state-of-the-art production methods for their tables, use only the highest quality materials, and employ a thorough quality control process resulting in some of the most durable tables on the market.
Cornilleau tables are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the industry with a 10-year warranty on outdoor tables and a 3-year warranty on indoor tables.
This warranty applies to all the various components with the exception of wear parts (wheels, net and net posts). All Cornilleau tables adhere to the European safety standard EN 14468. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, Cornilleau has positioned itself a long way above this standard.
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Tables
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!