Ping-Pong Tables Deals for June 2020
Updated June 2nd, 2020
June 2020 Table Deals
We curate a list of tables that are currently on sale. We update this page once or twice monthly to show you our best offers available today.
Affordable competition-grade table for home
JOOLA Tour 2500 for $669 - Bestselling, current best value solid table with extremely limited availability during nationwide-lockdowns.
JOOLA Tour 2500 with robot bundle for $799 - Order Tour 2500 with an IPONG bundle.
- ITTF-Approved Competition Tables on sale this month:
Donic Waldner Classic 25 for $1,245 (Affordable ITTF-approved table from Donic)
Donic Waldner Premium 30 for $1,395 (Ultra-solid 30mm table by Donic)
Sponeta Super Compact 8-37W for $1,439 (Easy folding and storage)
Butterfly Centrefold 25 Blue for $1,977.99 (Butterfly's flagship table, blue)
Butterfly Centrefold 25 Green for $1,977.99 (Butterfly's flagship table, green)
Butterfly Europa 25 Blue for $1,435.99 (Butterfly's top stationary table, blue)
Butterfly Europa 25 Green for $1,435.99 (Butterfly's top stationary table, green)
Butterfly Space Saver 22 Blue for $1,066.80 (Butterfly's most compact table, blue)
Butterfly Space Saver 22 Green for $1,066.80 (Butterfly's most compact table, green)
Butterfly Octet 25 Blue for $1,671.99 (2-piece ITTF-approved 25mm table w/wheels, blue)
Butterfly Octet 25 Green for $1,482.96 (2-piece ITTF-approved 25mm table w/wheels, green)
Discounted Mega Bundle with Killerspin tables. A bundle add-on of 4 paddles, 6 balls, and a table cover is available with all Killerspin MyT Pocket Tables (worth $300+).
Table Bundles and Bulk Discounts
Indoor Table Recommendations
- For an entry-level table for home that is light to fold and move around, we recommend you check out JOOLA Tour 1500 or JOOLA Tour 1800 for an option with a thicker surface, legs and frame. Tour 1800 is also available with a robot bundle. If you want a gray equivalent, see JOOLA Motion tables. Motion tables are the same as Tour tables except for the color, ball holders in each corner, and a point scorer.
- For a tournament-quality bounce on a budget, JOOLA Tour 2500 is again our recommended table or, its gray counter-part, JOOLA Motion 25. This table's is not competition-grade matte as Europe-made premium tournament 25mm tables like Sponeta Super Compact 8-37W, JOOLA 3000-SC, Butterfly Centrefold 25, Cornilleau 740 and Stiga Optimum 30 but it is more affordable and it is even a popular choice with table tennis clubs on a budget.
- For a stylish 25mm home-table option, check out MyT10 BluPocket. For a black version see MyT10 BlackPocket. Killerspin Pocket tables come with a pocket for rackets and balls and have more color options. MyT Pocket tables also come in 18mm top variants (MyT7 BluPocket/BlackPocket) which provide a good balance of performance and weight for home use.
- For an ITTF-approved table on a budget, you may also check out our refurbished tournament tables.
- For tables with pockets for balls, see JOOLA Motion tables and Killerspin Pocket tables.
- For a white table, see MyT7 BiancoSky (18mm), MyT10 BiancoPure (25mm) and Revolution SVR 24 (25mm designer table).
- If you are looking for a designer high-end table, see Cornilleau 850 Wood ITTF Indoor or, if you do not need wheels to move the table around, check out the stunning Killerspin Revolution tables.
Outdoor Table Recommendations
Who will be using it?
- Beginners and Recreational players - If the table is for a beginner or if you are looking to use the table for fun in your garage or basement, you do not need a professional table built for tournaments. It would be sufficient to purchase a basic home table or a high-end home table. If space is limited, and the table is required solely for recreational reasons, you might want to have a look at the non-standard small tables.
- Schools, Game Rooms and Recreational Centers - If the table is meant for use by several players, durability and robustness should be the first things to consider. In this case you need to look for a high-end home table, if low on budget, or a competition table. We also offer refurbished competition tables which are ideal for organizations with a tight budget looking for a top-quality table.
- Tournament Players and Table Tennis Clubs - If you intend to use the table competitively or for professional match training, look for a competition table or for a refurbished competition table. Competition tables offer a thick surface (greater than 3/4") allowing for a very consistent bounce across the entire surface. If you intend to organize competitions ensure the table description says it is ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) Approved or USATT (USA Table Tennis) Approved.
Rollaway or Stationary?
Stationary tables are generally more stable than the rollaway tables on wheels. However, unless you are buying a competition or have ample space to have a stationary table permanently set-up, it is recommended to go with a rollaway table. Naturally, the larger the wheels, the easier it will be to move the table around.
Will you be using the ping-pong table outdoors?
If want to have the option of playing table tennis outdoors, look for an Outdoor table. Outdoor tables normally have the top, bottom and sides encapsulated in aluminium to be more resistant to moisture and warpage. Such tables would also have wheels so you can fold the table in two halves to move it easily for storage.
Features to consider
- Playback Mode - Tables with this feature allow you to lift one side of the table vertically to practice alone. While this feature is popular with beginners and children, other players will realize that practicing this way is not very effective because the ball will not follow the natural trajectory experienced during a table tennis match, especially when basic spin is applied. Players looking to improve their skills alone would normally purchase a table tennis robot.
- Table Surface Thickness Indoor tables are normally 15mm (~5/8") to 25mm (~1") thick. Competition tables are 22mm-25mm thick, but unless you play in tournaments, you will barely notice the difference. A 22mm or 25mm table top will offer a consistent bounce and is recommended for serious players. Outdoor tables are normally thinner and are made of aluminum or resin. This results in a metallic bounce, but the material helps durability in outdoor conditions.
- Frame Chassis and Legs These features determine the table's stability. Consider the thickness of the table legs, the table frame and the number of connection points in the table chassis to determine the stability and strength of table.
For more information see our detailed article: Guide to Ordering the Best Table (2020 update).
Please use the contact form to ask us about our tables.
← Table Tennis Tables