Ping-Pong Table Deals for September 2023
Updated September 6th, 2023
September 2023 Table Deals
- Indoor Recreational Tables
JOOLA Tour 2500 for $669 - Affordable competition-grade table for home
JOOLA Tour 2500 with robot bundle for $829 - Order our best selling table with an IPONG bundle.
Large sale on JOOLA designer tables
JOOLA Madeira for $1,199.95
JOOLA Falcon for $999.95
JOOLA Brighton X-Leg for $1,399.95
JOOLA Brighton U-Leg for $999.95
JOOLA Berkshire - Brown for $1,399.95
JOOLA Berkshire - Gray for $1,399.95
- ITTF-Approved Competition Tables
Several Butterfly Tables on Sale including:
Butterfly Centrefold 25 Blue for $2,159.99 (Butterfly's flagship table),
Butterfly Europa 25 Blue for $1,759.99 (Butterfly's top stationary table, blue) and
Butterfly Space Saver 22 Blue for $1,499.67 (Butterfly's most compact table, blue)
Table Bundles and Bulk Discounts
- We offer table + robot bundles.
- We offer some best-sellers at discounted bulk prices in sets of 3.
- You may contact us if you are interested in custom bundles or a bulk order discount.
Indoor Table Recommendations
- For an entry-level table for home that is light to fold and move around, we recommend you check out JOOLA Tour 1500 or JOOLA Tour 1800 for an option with a thicker surface, legs and frame. Tour 1800 is also available with a robot bundle. If you want a gray equivalent, see JOOLA United Pro tables. United Pro tables are the same as Tour tables except for the color, ball holders in each corner, and a point scorer.
- For a tournament-quality bounce on a budget, JOOLA Tour 2500 is again our recommended table or, its gray counter-part, JOOLA United Pro 25. This table's is not competition-grade matte as Europe-made premium tournament 25mm tables like Sponeta Super Compact 8-37W, JOOLA 3000-SC, Butterfly Centrefold 25, Cornilleau 740 and Stiga Optimum 30 but it is more affordable and it is even a popular choice with table tennis clubs on a budget.
- For an ITTF-approved table on a budget, you may also check out our refurbished tournament tables.
- For tables with pockets for balls, see JOOLA United Pro tables.
- For a white table, see 415 Max Vanilla (25mm) and RS Barcelona You and Me - White (designer table).
- If you are looking for a designer high-end table, see Cornilleau 850 Wood ITTF Indoor or, if you do not need wheels to move the table around, check out the stunning RS Barcelona tables.
Outdoor Table Recommendations
- Our current best value outdoor table is JOOLA United Pro Outdoor. It has impressive specs for the price and it comes mostly pre-assembled.
- For premium outdoor tables check out Cornilleau. Their models come with the best warranty on the market (10 years on most parts) and several safety features.
- For a stylish, black outdoor table check out Cornilleau Black Code.
- For a high-spec outdoor table with wheels, see 600X Crossover Blue (also in Black) or 700X Black.
- If you need a stationary outdoor table (no wheels) see Pro 510 Outdoor.
- For ultra-durable, heavy-duty outdoor tables, suitable for public parks and schools, see Cornilleau Park, KETTLER Eden, JOOLA City and Butterfly Park.
Who will be using it?
- Beginners and Recreational players - If the table is for a beginner or if you are looking to use the table for fun in your garage or basement, you do not need a professional table built for tournaments. It would be sufficient to purchase a basic home table or a high-end home table. If space is limited, and the table is required solely for recreational reasons, you might want to have a look at the non-standard small tables.
- Schools, Game Rooms and Recreational Centers - If the table is meant for use by several players, durability and robustness should be the first things to consider. In this case you need to look for a high-end home table, if low on budget, or a competition table. We also offer refurbished competition tables which are ideal for organizations with a tight budget looking for a top-quality table.
- Tournament Players and Table Tennis Clubs - If you intend to use the table competitively or for professional match training, look for a competition table or for a refurbished competition table. Competition tables offer a thick surface (greater than 3/4") allowing for a very consistent bounce across the entire surface. If you intend to organize competitions ensure the table description says it is ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) Approved or USATT (USA Table Tennis) Approved.
Rollaway or Stationary?
Stationary tables are generally more stable than the rollaway tables on wheels. However, unless you are buying a competition or have ample space to have a stationary table permanently set-up, it is recommended to go with a rollaway table. Naturally, the larger the wheels, the easier it will be to move the table around.
Will you be using the ping-pong table outdoors?
If want to have the option of playing table tennis outdoors, look for an Outdoor table. Outdoor tables normally have the top, bottom and sides encapsulated in aluminium to be more resistant to moisture and warpage. Such tables would also have wheels so you can fold the table in two halves to move it easily for storage.
Features to consider
Picture showing JOOLA Tour 2500
- Playback Mode - Tables with this feature allow you to lift one side of the table vertically to practice alone. While this feature is popular with beginners and children, other players will realize that practicing this way is not very effective because the ball will not follow the natural trajectory experienced during a table tennis match, especially when basic spin is applied. Players looking to improve their skills alone would normally purchase a table tennis robot.
- Table Surface Thickness Indoor tables are normally 15mm (~5/8") to 25mm (~1") thick. Competition tables are 22mm-25mm thick, but unless you play in tournaments, you will barely notice the difference. A 22mm or 25mm table top will offer a consistent bounce and is recommended for serious players. Outdoor tables are normally thinner and are made of aluminum or resin. This results in a metallic bounce, but the material helps durability in outdoor conditions.
- Frame Chassis and Legs These features determine the table's stability. Consider the thickness of the table legs, the table frame and the number of connection points in the table chassis to determine the stability and strength of table.
- Table Comparison Chart - compare table features and specifications.
- Table Delivery Instructions - what you should know when ordering a table.
- Related Products
Please use the contact form to ask us about our tables.