Ping-Pong Table Buying Guide for October 2019
Our current table recommendations.
Updated: October 2nd, 2019
Table Sale for October 2019
- Deal of the Month → JOOLA Tour 2500 + IPONG Bundle → Our most popular bundle is on sale for the month of October: JOOLA Tour 2500 w/IPONG Trainer Motion ($729).
- Best selling 18mm table → JOOLA Tour 1800 ($469) is also on sale. Also available with a robot bundle ($659).
Free Mega Bundle with Killerspin tables. Free bundle add-on of 4 paddles, 6 balls, and a table cover with all Killerspin MyT Pocket Tables (worth $300+).
- $50 off most Killerspin MyT tables. In addition to a free bundle, we are running a sale on MyT7 Breeze (outdoor), MyT7 BluPocket, MyT5 BluPocket, MyT4 BluPocket, MyT10 BluPocket, MyT4 Lime (light green), MyT5 Mocha (brown), MyT7 BiancoSky (white), MyT10 EmeraldCoast (green) and MyT10 Mocha (brown).
- Competition table with wheels → Butterfly's flagship tournament table is sale: Centrefold 25 Blue ($1,844). Also available on sale with a robot: Centrefold 25 Table with Amicus Prime Robot ($3,899).
Buying an Indoor Table
- For an entry level table for home that is light to fold and move around, check out JOOLA Tour 1500 or JOOLA Tour 1800 for an option with a thicker surface, legs and frame. Tour 1800 is also available with a robot bundle. If you want a gray equivalent, see JOOLA Motion tables. Motion tables are the same as Tour tables except for the color, ball holders in each corner, and a point scorer.
- For a tournament-quality bounce on a budget see JOOLA Tour 2500 or JOOLA Motion 25. This table is not competition-grade matte as Europe-made premium tournament 25mm tables like Sponeta Super Compact 8-37W (Germany), JOOLA 3000-SC (Germany), Butterfly Centrefold 25 (Germany), Cornilleau 740 (France) and Stiga Optimum 30 (Germany) but it is a lot more affordable and it is a popular choice with table tennis clubs on a budget.
- For a stylish 25mm home-table option, check out MyT10 BluPocket (on sale) which also comes with an exclusive Mega bundle. For a black version see MyT10 BlackPocket. Killerspin Pocket tables come with a pocket for rackets and balls. MyT Pocket tables also come in 18mm top variant (MyT7 BluPocket/BlackPocket) which is a good balance of performance and weight for home use.
- For an ITTF-approved table on a budget, check out our refurbished tournament tables.
- For tables with pockets for balls, see JOOLA Motion tables and Killerspin Pocket tables.
- For a white table, see MyT5 BiancoPure (16mm) and MyT10 BiancoPure (25mm).
- If you are looking for designer high-end table, see Cornilleau 850 Wood ITTF Indoor or, if you do not need wheels to move the table around, one of the Killerspin Revolution models.
- For a non-standard small table, check out our tables in different sizes.
Outdoor Ping-Pong Tables
- Our current best value outdoor table, is JOOLA Motion Outdoor. It has impressive specs for the price and it comes mostly pre-assembled.
- For premium outdoor tables check out Cornilleau. Their models were recently updated with an improved warranty (10 years on most parts) and an updated design.
- For a high-spec outdoor table with wheels, see 500M Crossover.
- If you need a stationary outdoor table (no wheels) see Pro 510 Outdoor.
- For an outdoor table with ball/paddle pockets check out Killerspin MyT7 BlackStorm (Black) and Killerspin MyT7 Breeze (Blue).
Robot Bundles/Bulk Orders/Club Discounts
Best Price Guarantee
We can beat any North American website price, shipping included. Please contact us if you see a lower price.
Ping-Pong Table Basics →
Compare model specs:
Table Comparison Chart →
Please use the contact form to ask us about our tables.
← Table Tennis Tables