Ping-Pong Table Guide for August 2018
Our current table recommendations.
Updated: August 8st, 2018
- For an entry level table for home that is light to fold and move around, check out JOOLA Tour 1500 or JOOLA Tour 1800 for an option with a thicker surface, legs and frame. Tour 1800 is also available with a robot bundle. If you want a gray equivalent, see JOOLA Motion tables. Motion tables are the same as Tour tables except for the color, ball holders in each corner, and a point scorer.
- For a tournament-quality bounce at a budget see JOOLA Tour 2500. This table is not competition-grade matte as its Europe-made premium tournament 25mm tables like 3000-SC (Germany), Butterfly Centrefold 25 (Germany), Cornilleau 740 (France) and JOOLA Atlanta (Germany) but it is a lot more affordable and it is a popular choice with table tennis clubs on a budget.
- For a stylish 25mm home-table option, check out MyT10 BluPocket (on sale) which also comes with a discounted bundle. For a black version see MyT10 BlackPocket. Killerspin Pocket tables come with a pocket for rackets and balls. MyT Pocket tables also come in 18mm top variant (MyT7 BluPocket/BlackPocket) which is a good balance of performance and weight for home use.
- For an ITTF-approved table of a budget, check our our refurbished tournament tables.
- For tables with pockets for balls, see JOOLA Motion tables and Killerspin Pocket tables.
- For a white table, see MyT5 BiancoPure (16mm) and MyT10 BiancoPure (25mm).
- If you are looking for designer high-end table, see Cornilleau 850 Wood ITTF Indoor or, if you do not need wheels to move the table around, one of the Killerspin Revolution models.
- For a non-standard small table, check out our tables in different sizes.
- Our current best value outdoor table, is JOOLA Motion Outdoor. It has impressive specs for the price and it comes mostly pre-assembled.
- For premium outdoor tables check out Cornilleau. Their models were recently updated with improved warranty (10 years on most parts) and an updated design.
- For a high-spec outdoor table with wheels, see 500M Crossover (also available with a bundle).
- If you need a stationary outdoor table (no wheels) see Pro 510 Outdoor.
- For an outdoor table with ball/paddle pockets check out Killerspin MyT7 BlackStorm (Black) and Killerspin MyT7 Breeze (Blue).
Robot Bundles/Bulk Orders/Club Discounts
Best Price Guarantee
We can beat any US website price. Please contact us if you see a lower price.
Ping-Pong Table Basics →
Compare model specs:
Table Comparison Chart →
Please use the contact form to ask us about our tables.
← Table Tennis Tables