Ping-Pong Table Guide for February 2017
Our current table recommendations.
Updated: February 1, 2017
- For an entry level table for home that is light to fold and move around, check out JOOLA Tour 1500 or JOOLA Tour 1800 for an option with a thicker surface, legs and frame. Tour 1800 is also available with a robot bundle. If you want a gray equivalent, see JOOLA Motion tables.
- For a tournament-quality bounce at a budget see JOOLA Tour 2500. This table is not as matte as its Europe-made premium tournament 25mm tables like 3000-SC (Germany) and Cornilleau 740 (France) but it is much cheaper and it is a popular choice with table tennis clubs on a budget.
- For a stylish 25mm option, check out MyT10 BluPocket that is on sale for a limited time and also comes with a discounted bundle. For a black version see MyT10 BlackPocket. Killerspin Pocket tables come with a pocket for rackets and balls. MyT Pocket tables also come in 18mm top variant (MyT7 BluPocket/BlackPocket) which is a good balance of performance and light weight for home use.
- For an ITTF-approved table of a budget, check our our refurbished tournament tables.
- For tables with pockets for balls, see JOOLA Motion tables and Killerspin Pocket tables.
- For a white table, see MyT5 Bianco Pure.
- If you are looking for designer high-end table, see Cornilleau 850 Wood ITTF Indoor or, if you do not need wheels to move the table around, Killerspin Revolution.
- For a non-standard small table, we have tables in different sizes.
We offer table + robot bundles. You may contact us if you are interested in custom bundles or a bulk order discounts.
Best Price Guarantee
We can match any US website price. Please contact us if you see a lower price.
Ping-Pong Table Basics →
Compare model specs:
Table Comparison Chart →
Please use the contact form to ask us about our tables.
← Table Tennis Tables