Ping-Pong Table Guide for March 2018
Our current table recommendations.
Updated: March 1, 2018
- For an entry level table for home that is light to fold and move around, check out JOOLA Tour 1500 or JOOLA Tour 1800 (updated June 2017) for an option with a thicker surface, legs and frame. Tour 1800 is also available with a robot bundle. If you want a gray equivalent, see JOOLA Motion tables. Motion tables are the same as Tour tables except for the color, ball holders in each corner, and a point scorer.
- For a tournament-quality bounce at a budget see JOOLA Tour 2500 (updated June 2017). This table is not competition-grade matte as its Europe-made premium tournament 25mm tables like 3000-SC (Germany), Butterfly Centrefold 25 (Germany), Cornilleau 740 (France) and JOOLA Atlanta (Germany) but it is a lot more affordable and it is a popular choice with table tennis clubs on a budget.
- For a stylish 25mm home-table option, check out MyT10 BluPocket (on sale) which also comes with a discounted bundle. For a black version see MyT10 BlackPocket. Killerspin Pocket tables come with a pocket for rackets and balls. MyT Pocket tables also come in 18mm top variant (MyT7 BluPocket/BlackPocket) which is a good balance of performance and weight for home use.
- For an ITTF-approved table of a budget, check our our refurbished tournament tables.
- For tables with pockets for balls, see JOOLA Motion tables and Killerspin Pocket tables.
- For a white table, see MyT5 BiancoPure (16mm) and MyT10 BiancoPure (25mm).
- If you are looking for designer high-end table, see Cornilleau 850 Wood ITTF Indoor or, if you do not need wheels to move the table around, Killerspin Revolution.
- For a non-standard small table, check out our tables in different sizes.
- Our current best value outdoor table, is JOOLA Motion Outdoor. It has impressive specs for the price and it comes mostly pre-assembled.
- For premium outdoor tables check out Cornilleau. Their models were recently updated with improved warranty (10 years on most parts) and an updated design.
- For a high-spec outdoor table with wheels, see 500M Crossover (also available with a bundle).
- If you need a stationary outdoor table (no wheels) see Pro 510 Outdoor.
- For an outdoor table with ball/paddle pockets check out Killerspin MyT7 BlackStorm (Black) and Killerspin MyT7 Breeze (Blue).
Robot Bundles/Bulk Orders/Club Discounts
We offer table + robot bundles. You may contact us if you are interested in custom bundles or a bulk order discounts.
Best Price Guarantee
We can beat any US website price. Please contact us if you see a lower price.
Ping-Pong Table Basics →
Compare model specs:
Table Comparison Chart →
Please use the contact form to ask us about our tables.
← Table Tennis Tables