Cornilleau Sport 250 Indoor
FREE SHIPPING with liftgate delivery to contiguous US locations. Most deliveries take 5-9 business days.
This is the latest edition with a new side panel design with a folding net instead of a retractable net. 250 no longer comes with racket holders.
Also marketed as Cornilleau 250 Indoor.
Cornilleau Sport 250 Indoor features
Cornilleau standard features include quality production and materials, ease of use, best safety design, excellent warranty, and playback mode. In addition, the Cornilleau 250 Indoor features:
• 3/4” high-density chipboard playing surface
• 1 1⁄2” structural galvanized steel frame to support the playing surface
• Resin-coated galvanized steel legs for increased stability
• Adjustable leg height to smooth out uneven surfaces
• Ball storage on each side of the table
• 6” Special indoor double wheels
• 2 Wheel brakes to secure the table in play mode or storage mode
• Permanent weather-resistant polyester net system with tension and height adjustment - Manually folding net for protection and to reduce storage space
• 3 years warranty on materials and workmanship
• Package dimensions: 62" x 56" x 5"
• Shipping weight: 185 lbs
• Table Weight: 163 lbs
• 3 year warranty
• Made in France
Cornilleau Sport 250 Indoor Cons and Pros
• Lightweight but sturdy, this is a compact and portable table built for quality fun.
• The DSI folding and locking mechanism is one of the most secure systems on the market. With a central release handle that controls 16 locking points, it’s incredibly safe and easy to use.
• Fold-up playback mode.
• Cornilleau stands behind their indoor tables with a 3-year warranty.
• Fixed net system limits replacement options.
• Not ITTF Approved.
• If you’re looking for a different color, check out the Killerspin Pocket table series in a variety of colors.
• This table requires considerable assembly, for comparable options that arrive mostly-assembled, you can take a look at the JOOLA Tour 2500 and JOOLA Motion 25.
Cornilleau has designed, developed, and produced high-quality table tennis (ping pong) tables at their plant in France for more than 45 years. Cornilleau products are available in over 75 countries worldwide. State-of-the-art production methods, high quality materials, and a thorough quality control process result in the best tables on the market. Cornilleau tables are produced using galvanized steel and other anti-corrosion materials to provide many years of play.
Cornilleau has been making tables in France for over 45 years. They utilize state-of-the-art production methods for their tables, use only the highest quality materials, and employ a thorough quality control process resulting in some of the most durable tables on the market.
Cornilleau tables are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the industry with a 10-year warranty on outdoor tables, a 3-year warranty on indoor tables and a guaranteed 20-year availablilty of spare parts from the date of purchase.
This 10-year/3-year warranty applies to all components except wear parts - wheels, net and net posts. All Cornilleau tables adhere to the European safety standard EN 14468. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, Cornilleau has positioned itself a long way above this standard.
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Tables
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!