Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
Timo Boll's Model • The blade of choice of Butterfly's Timo Boll. Class: OFF Head Size: 157x150mm Weight: 86g Review by TableTennisDaily:
• Alongside Butterfly's technicians, Timo helped design this ALC blade which offers a touch more speed than his previous model, yet allows for the heavy topspin strokes he is known for.
• Offers the maximum blend of speed, heavy spin & control.
Made in: Japan
Anatomic Handle Size:100x24mm
Flared Handle Size: 100x24mm
Straight Handle Size: 100x22mm
Timo Boll's Model
• The blade of choice of Butterfly's Timo Boll.
Head Size: 157x150mm
Review by TableTennisDaily:
Customers who purchased Butterfly Timo Boll ALC also purchased:
FAQ: Does Megaspin sell Japan-made Butterfly blades?
Some Butterfly blades like Korbel and Grubba are produced in factories both in Europe and in Japan, so they exist in 2 variants. When a Japanese blade has a Europe-made version, we always carry the Japanese variant. Other blades like Butterfly Timo Boll Offensive are only made in China so we cannot carry a Japanese variant of these blades.
FAQ: Do Butterfly blades come pre-sealed?
All Butterfly blades come pre-sealed from the factory. There is no need to add blade sealing but you may if you require additional protection.
Blade FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying a blade.
Compare Blades - blade rating comparison chart.
Blade Weight Variations - Actual blade weight may vary by up to 8g.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Butterfly Timo Boll ALC (92)
I have been training regularly with it for the last 3 months.
- Very balanced.
- The ball feeling is too good. It provides more control and more contact time than many carbon boards I have used.
- Absolutely in harmony with Tenergy 05. Together it becomes an effective weapon.
- There is no distance problem. It responds very positively at close, medium or long distances.
- Spins are effective. It goes at a speed close to smashes.
I gave an order these days to try cheaper replicas of this product. I will share my comments for them as well.
Timo Boll ALC is by far the top blade I've played so far. I would definitely recommend if you have the money.
Just sand the edges of the wings and add badminton grip tape ( thin ).For intermediate players. Great topspins.
Learn RPB with cpen
Table Tennis Blades
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!