Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft
In Rakza 7 Soft the top sheet is the same as for Rakza 7. The sponge is softer which gives the rubber more sound and built-in speed glue effect. With Rakza 7 Soft the control characteristics are improved. After hitting the ball with top spin the curve of the ball is slightly higher, giving little bit bigger margins in the game. In the short return play, the ball feel is better. Speed: 93
Hardness: 37- 42
In Rakza 7 Soft the top sheet is the same as for Rakza 7. The sponge is softer which gives the rubber more sound and built-in speed glue effect. With Rakza 7 Soft the control characteristics are improved. After hitting the ball with top spin the curve of the ball is slightly higher, giving little bit bigger margins in the game. In the short return play, the ball feel is better.
Customers who purchased Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft also purchased:
Yasaka rubbers are steeped in history dating back all the way to 1926. The flagship rubber for Yasaka has been the Mark V. Mark V burst onto the table tennis world stage in the 1970 and 1971 World Championships taking home victory in both competitions. The Mark V is still going strong today and other versions of the rubber have been produced through the following decades.
More recently Yasaka has developed Rakza rubbers which have taken innovation to another level. The shape of the pimples provides a strong balance between spin and speed. Rakza rubbers use Hybrid Energy to provide synergy between top sheet and sponge providing great elasticity for power and control.
Yasaka has many more rubbers in their product line as well. Yasaka rubbers are used by top professionals as well as players of all levels. Be like 2019 World Championship Silver Medalist Matias Falck and choose Yasaka rubbers.
Rubber Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The rubber offers exceptional control and precision, making it great for looping and spin play. It's also highly durable, maintaining its performance even after months of use.
- The rubber is soft and forgiving, making it suitable for beginners. It offers good grip and is ideal for all-round games, including top spin play, blocks, and chops.
- The rubber is lightweight and generates a lot of spin, making it great for aggressive play. It's also easy to use and recommended for intermediate all-round players.
- The rubber may be too fast and soft for beginners, making it difficult to control and add spin. It's also considered expensive for what it offers.
- The rubber may not be suitable for defensive play due to its speed. It also loses its spin over time and can easily get damaged.
- The sponge of the rubber is very fragile and can easily get damaged. It's also difficult to remove the water-based glue from the sponge.
Reviews of Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft (94)
1. High bounce on servings, no matter what type of serve I try to create.
2. Otherwise, trajectory on any strock is very linear. Of course, I'm not a pro, but even DHS Hurricane 8 has less linear trajectory than Yasaka from my point of view.
High speed of rubber + linear trajectory makes this rubber offensive and danger but high bounce ruins this advantage and makes this rubber more danger for you.
To sum up, my rating for Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft (in scale 1 to 10) is:
Speed = 8,0
Spin = 9,2
Control = 9,6
Very good Rubbers easy to get the ball to spin. Also very good when blocking. Only thing I have noticed is that is a bit slow. But has a good overall control,
You can not go wrong with this rubber at all. Does everything good but excels at spinning, once they are done I will step up to Rakza X and Rakza Z.
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!