Newgy Pong Master Game
Plug in the Pong-Master and your robot becomes a competitive game enjoyed by those of all ages. Can you beat the robot at Pong-Master? Itís tough. Vary the settings from beginner to world-class for an opportunity to test your accuracy, consistency, and ability to relax under pressure. Use it with the supplied targets for a fun, entertaining game or without the targets as a workout timer.
The Pong-Master scoreboard is constructed of a rugged cover to protect the computer inside. It has multiple game time lengths, up to 3 sensors can be attached to the master unit for beginner to advanced training and play, and the sensors come in three different sizes. The master control unit has easily accessible game switches, such as the start and reset, large bright readout to provide optimum viewing of scores and the count down clock.
Robo-Pong 2050/2040 fires up to 90 balls or more per minute across the net with different spins. But simply returning the ball isn't enough to take down this challenger. Your return must hit one of the Pong-Master sensor targets on Robo-Pong 2050/2040's side of the net to earn points. While Robo-Pong 2050/2040 gets another point every few seconds, you're racing against the clock and the robot all the way.
Multiple challenge levels: Pong-Master provides multiple levels to provide all players a different skill level challenge.
Individual game minutes: Each skill level has a game time to challenge the best of players.
• Game points switch: Select an easy 11 point game or a harder 21 point game.
• Target points: Program the scoreboard to award 1, 2, or 3 points for each successful target hit.
• Multiple sensors: Place 1, 2, or all 3 sensors on the table at one time. Sensors can be placed anywhere on the table: Spread them out for a harder game or group them together for an easier game.
• POWER SOURCE: Approved 12V transformers available for most 120 or 240 volt outlets.
• TRANSFORMER: 12 VAC, 400 MA. GAME TIME: Adjustable from 1 minute to 10 minutes.
• GAME LENGTH: 21 point game or 11 point game.
• NUMBER OF TARGETS: 3; can use 1, 2, or all 3 targets at one time.
• SIZE TARGETS: 1 each 4", 6", and 10" round.
• SCOREBOARD: Features easy to read, bright red LED readouts.
• TARGET SCORE: Each target may be programmed to score 1, 2, or 3 points for each hit.
Customers who purchased Newgy Pong Master Game also purchased:
Newgy Robo-Pong Comparison Chart
|Controls||Newgy APP/Bluetooth||Digital Control Box||Analog Control Box||Analog Control Box|
|Ball Per Minute (min-max)||1-170||1-170||26-94||26-94|
|Ball Size, MM||40+||40+ or 40||40+ or 40||40+ or 40|
|PC Mode||PC and APP||Yes||No||No|
|Weight, Boxed (lbs.)||23.8||23.1||23.1||12.4|
|Weight, Net (lbs.)||18||23.9||24.2||13.6|
|Dimensions, Set-Up (w/h/d)||60"/31"/18"||60"/31"/18"||60"/31"/18"||13"/20"/9"|
|Dimensions, Folded (w/h/d)||14"/33"/1"||14"/33"/11"||14"/33"/11"|
|Dimensions, Boxed (w/h/d)||37"/16"/15"||37"/16"/15"||37"/16"/15"||27"/15"/14"|
|Order 3050XL||Order 2055||Order 2040+||Order 1040+|
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Robots
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!