IPONG Trainer Motion w/80 balls and Pickup Net (Oct 2020 Update)
October 2020 Revision → The units we sell from October 15th 2020 onwards will feature material improvements to the agitator and shooting motor that eliminated recent quality issues.
FAQ: How is Trainer Motion different from V300?
IPONG implemented quality improvements to the motors and gears in Trainer Motion to improve overall performance and consistency over V300. Trainer Motion comes with balls and a pick-up net and V300 doesn't. The functionality is the same.
Available with IPONG Catch Net as a bundle
IPONG Trainer Motion w/80 balls, Pickup Net and Catch Net
• YOUR NEW TRAINING PARTNER: With 5 different settings - Topspin, Backspin, No spin, Oscillation, and Adjustable Frequency – you can customize your own set of complete drills and train on your own time!
• EAT, SLEEP, PONG, REPEAT: Don't waste time to reprogram your favorite set up every single time - Use the memory button to easily save your favorite training combination settings.
• 3-STEP QUICK ASSEMBLY: Just twist on the top and bottom funnel pieces and add the batteries! Ready to play in 2 minutes.
• SAVE YOUR BACK & YOUR TIME: Use the included IPONG Telescoping Pickup Net to easily sweep up all the balls and save time on clean up.
• READY TO PLAY: Comes with 80 high-quality 40mm ABS training balls
The IPONG Trainer Motion is the perfect training robot for players of all levels to practice without a partner. With a quick 3-step assembly that takes just seconds, you’ll be practicing in no time! The top funnel holds over a hundred 40mm or 40+mm poly balls; 80 high-quality 40mm ABS balls come included. The IPONG Trainer features an adjustable frequency setting that allows for 30 to 70 balls per minute, which can be easily adjusted with the convenient wireless remote. Perfect your footwork and challenge yourself by utilizing the oscillation setting or master your topspin, underspin, or practice with no spin – this trainer robot has it all! Take turns hitting with friends or practice solo – you can utilize this simple, affordable, and fun table tennis robot to bring on a higher level of competitive play. Step up your game with the IPONG Trainer Motion!
• Holds 100 balls, and shoots up to 70 balls per minute.
• Wireless Remote Control: On-off, start-pause, memory, Frequency +/-, Oscillation +/-, Topspin +/-, Backspin +/-
• Dimensions: 19 x 11 inches (48 x 28 cm)
• Product weight: 2.75 lbs
• Box dimensions: 12.2" x 12.4" x 12.2"
• Box weight: 5.5 lbs
• Includes A/C wall adapter, Tilt Stand
• Compatibility: All standard size table tennis tables (9'x5')
• Warranty: One year limited manufacturer's warranty.
• Designed in USA, Made in China
IPONG Comparison Chart
|Includes balls||-||Yes||-||-||-||Yes||-||via bundle||Yes|
|Includes Pick Up Net||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||Yes|
|Includes Catch Net||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||via bundle||via bundle|
|Order Expert||Order Play||Order Topspin||Order Pro||Order V100||Order Trainer||Order V200||Order V300||Order Trainer Motion|
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of IPONG Trainer Motion w/80 balls and Pickup Net (Oct 2020 Update) (50)
This is my first robot and I’m a 1400s player.
Products in This Bundle:
1. Robot: I love it! After 6 weeks of use, I’ve had no problems, and my skills are significantly improving. It can consistently mimic the most common topspin and backspin shots at different speeds, heights, and to anywhere on the table. Unlike the corded remote of less-expensive robots, the cordless remote makes it easy to change settings from wherever you are in relation to the table & robot. And the Trainer Motion’s oscillation feature allows practice with the same kind of shot to different (random) parts of the table without having to stop to walk over and reset the ball direction. The only “negative” worth mentioning is that it takes some time to learn how to make it do all the things you might want it to. This is mainly because the short printed instructions only scratch the surface of its capabilities. (A video that expanded on the provided instructions would be great.) To get command of its variations, it took me 3 weeks of experimenting with the spin controls, the locations of the robot on the table, and the use of the tilt stand, but it was well worth it. Based on my experience, on its features, and on reviews, I don’t believe any other robot close to the Trainer Motion’s price can touch it.
2. Catch Net: It works great with the robot and for practicing serves. (I can’t imagine using the robot without one.) Because I need to assemble/disassemble it daily, I wish this took a little less time. The two bearing lock junctures can be tricky.
3. Pickup Net: After I learned the simple forward-sliding pickup technique, it worked great for individual balls and ball clusters. One caveat: Rough surfaces (like the concrete of my garage floor) can cause the net to rip. But on any typical indoor floor, I wouldn’t think this would be an issue.
I’m extremely please with this bundle’s cost-to-performance ratio, and would definitely recommend it to others.
Was a bit of a hassle getting the new one but works well now for my needs.
Thanks again for your help megaspin !
Megaspin edit: A free replacement was shipped to the customer.
Customer update: I received the new robot from ipong. Everything works great. 5-star for megaspin. I really appreciated the help from megaspin custom service team.
Megaspin update: We apologize for the issue. We spoke to IPONG about your unit and I will make sure to replace it for you ASAP.
Customer update: My issue has been resolved. Customer Service Team followed-up with me and fixed the issue immediately. I am pleased with Megaspin's support and customer service, they have been very helpful. THANK YOU
Table Tennis Robots
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!