IPONG V300 Bundle - with Catch Net and 100 Balls
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. You may ask us to send you a restocking notification when this item is back in stock.
This bundle includes:
- IPONG V300 (latest model)
- 100 IPONG 2-Star Training Balls (Orange)
- IPONG Catch Net
- also comes with Tilt Stand that comes standard with V300
Bundle package dimensions: 27" x 17" x 14"
Weight: 14 lbs
The bundle parts may ship from different locations depending on availability.
My Ping Pong Buddy Ball Picker
IPONG Comparison Chart
|Includes balls||-||Yes||-||via bundle||-||Yes||-||via bundle||Yes|
|Includes Pick Up Net||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||Yes|
|Includes Catch Net||-||-||-||via bundle||-||-||-||via bundle||via bundle|
|Order Expert||Order Play||Order Topspin||Order Pro||Order V100||Order Trainer||Order V200||Order V300||Order Trainer Motion|
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of IPONG V300 Bundle - with Catch Net and 100 Balls (148)
Options are limited for variations and you can not set this up to match a real gameplay balls like backspin for loops or sidespin.
Balls were getting stuck very often and had to get a replacement. Replacement too started having similar issues. Also at times 2-3 balls will fire instantly.
Not a satisfactory purchase. This is sitting idle in my closet for a while now.
1. ball fails to pitch 2-3 times per bucket. And the first ball after the failed pitch comes at higher speed, frequently missing the table.
2. in oscillate mode more failed pitches, and inconsistent frequency.
3. if one wheel is turned off the extra power goes to the ball feed system. Even on level 1 it pitches far too many balls per minute than desirable.
4. even with this latest revision there are occasional ball jams. But I've only had it happen 4 times in 16 hrs of play. And I always make sure the stir hole is NOT in-line with the drop hole.
5. the pitch motors are smaller than my electric toothbrush. The act of pitching the ball slows the motors down. And after using the pause button the first balls come out at much higher speed. It takes a while to settle down.
6. it comes with a 3 stage tilt stand, but tilting a round base on edge makes it very unstable. I use the packaging, which is square, to hold the machine, and place my own spacers under the packaging. OR, place the robot on a box, say 4"-8"high, and don't tilt at all.
7. Tip: I never place the robot on the ping pong table. I place it on a rolling cart/table, and place the cart 2'-8' behind the table. Seeing the ball come from a longer distance is easier, less reactive. And it's easier to set-up heavy underspin from a longer distance. In fact I can make the robot do a standard Serve this way, keeping the ball closer to the net.
Excellent entry level robot. Far better than trying to practice with a single wheel robot.
I want to take my game to the next level and I really don't have a lot of people to practice with. This is where this robot comes in. I can tell it is already helping me as my backhand is coming around. Seems to work with most any balls. Definitely have to make some manual height adjustments to get a big variety of shots. I'm thinking I may even have to make a stand or something to get a little more variety
Let's face it, for a little over $100, this is a great product and it will definitely help your game no matter where you are at.
My son and daughter are at a lower level than me. They are also using it and it's helping them as well.
I use my table tennis table more now than I have for years.
I'm glad I decided to treat myself.
Pros : iPong is an excellent robot for beginners to intermediate players like me. I followed word to word, the instructions which came along with the iPong and it works perfectly fine. Assembly is very easy.
Cons : I gave 4 stars just because I received the iPong with the middle part(machine) dislocated. Later, I called Joola Squad and they told me to move the oscillation wheel in the socket. I am still testing the iPong and will give operation review in a months time.
I also added the Butterfly G40+ Master quality practice balls(72PC) along with the order. Balls work great with the iPong v300. No issues on jamming.
I read the issue of Jams from other reviewers and that could be avoided if you follow the instruction template on page 2. Bullet # 2 : Before switching on the iPong make sure that no balls are inside the core engine.........round gap in the agitator is not aligned up with the ball entry hole..
Carbon Ball Catch Net
I bought this bundle after reading the comment on Megaspin website that it fits on any Joola table frames. I have the Joola Worldcup DX30 with total of 3.25"(1.25" table + 2" table Frame) thickness. The brackets which comes along with the net did not fit my table. Now Megaspin has corrected the description of Net. I am in communication with Magaspin rep and they have agreed to refunding me for the net. Hence 4 stars.
I did read through the instructions and the assembly seems to be very easy.
Telescoping Pick up net.
This is not as good as the pingpong buddy being sold on the Megaspin. It just came with the bundle so no complaints. Does not work as effective.
Thanks for your feedback! We were not aware that Catch Net does not work with that particular table. It is an old model that we do not carry. We have updated our Catch Net description accordingly. Thank you!
When turning the robot on the first 3-5 balls as basically wasted. They either dribble out, or fly out and hit the wall. The last few balls act up as well. So, best case you can have about 85 balls to hit during any one session. Angle it up, or down and that number drops. That, and having balls fall out the top and bounce all over the table is a bit of a distraction.
Overall it works okay, especially for the price. However, I wanted to spend my time hitting balls, not filling up a robot that only holds 65-85 balls depending on how it is set up. I wish it would of actually held 100 balls in all situations.
Table Tennis Robots
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!