Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
High Performance Model With Arylate-Carbon A model with Arylate-Carbon, which makes the high reaction and control possible. It is recommended for the player who seeks a balanced powerful attack while maintaining ease of use. Class: OFF Head Size: 157x150mm Weight: 88g
Made in: Japan
Anatomic Handle Size:102x24mm
Flared Handle Size: 100x25mm
Straight Handle Size: 100x23mm
High Performance Model With Arylate-Carbon
A model with Arylate-Carbon, which makes the high reaction and control possible.
It is recommended for the player who seeks a balanced powerful attack while maintaining ease of use.
Head Size: 157x150mm
Customers who purchased Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC also purchased:
FAQ: Does Megaspin sell Japan-made Butterfly blades?
Some Butterfly blades like Korbel and Grubba are produced in factories both in Europe and in Japan, so they exist in 2 variants. When a Japanese blade has a Europe-made version, we always carry the Japanese variant. Other blades like Butterfly Timo Boll Offensive are only made in China so we cannot carry a Japanese variant of these blades.
FAQ: Do Butterfly blades come pre-sealed?
All Butterfly blades come pre-sealed from the factory. There is no need to add blade sealing but you may if you require additional protection.
Blade Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying a blade.
Compare Blades - blade rating comparison chart.
Blade Weight Variations - Actual blade weight may vary by up to 8g.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The Zhang Jike ALC blade is praised for its stability, speed, and control, especially when playing far from the table. It is also appreciated for its comfortable handle, which is wider and more weighted towards the handle, making it suitable for use with heavier rubbers.
- The blade is described as fast but very soft and flexible, with a high-quality build. It is not head-heavy and has a good dwell time for a carbon blade. It is recommended for experienced players who know how to spin the ball and are looking for fast blades with a good feel of the ball.
- Reviewers highlight the blade's versatility, stating that it can be combined with any rubber. It is also praised for its zero vibration, which allows for a lot of ball feeling in the hand. Despite its high price, many users believe it is worth the investment due to its performance and aesthetics.
- Some users have noted that the blade might be a bit hard to handle for less experienced players due to its speed. It may also be difficult to perform spinny serves and short receives initially because of the weight of the racket and the speed of the blade.
- Despite its many positive attributes, some reviewers have noted that the blade is a bit overpriced. They suggest that the extra cost might be due to the Zhang Jike branding and design, rather than a significant improvement in performance over other similar blades.
- Several users have mentioned that the blade lacks speed and power for advanced players. They suggest that while it's good for creating spin, it might not be the best choice for players who focus on a fast, power-driven game.
Reviews of Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC (26)
Looping is easy if you are pro, if not then looping is little bit harder than with wooden blades because it is stiff and hard like all carbon blades. You can't feel the ball with carbon blades. If you are beginner you need that feeling, if you are pro you just don't care.
You don't have to weight it because it is not head heavy. It has perfect balance and perfect handle!
Just pair it with t05 and DHS H3Neo and you will be happy.
Table Tennis Blades
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!