Butterfly Tenergy 64
TENERGY: The Speed Effect • Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance. Class: Super Speed Speed: 135
• Spring Sponge Technology is produced by the unique format of air bubbles within the sponge and the thin pimples of the highly flexible surface, enable dynamic topspin play with heavy rotation.
• With the most speed among the Tenergy rubbers, Tenergy 64 is the ultimate attacking rubber.
• Within the Tenergy Family of rubbers, all styles of play can benefit from this new technology
• Which Tenergy is right for you?
Style: High Tension Pimples-in Rubber
TENERGY: The Speed Effect
• Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
Class: Super Speed
Customers who purchased Butterfly Tenergy 64 also purchased:
Rubber Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- Tenergy 64 is praised for its speed, spin, and control, making it a great choice for aggressive players. It's particularly effective for blocking and counterattacking.
- The rubber is durable and maintains its form even after months of use. It's also versatile, working well for both forehand and backhand play.
- Tenergy 64 is less sensitive to incoming spin, allowing for easier control of spinny balls. It's also recommended for its ability to generate powerful and fast shots.
- Tenergy 64 is not recommended for beginners due to its speed and the level of control it requires. It's also noted to be less effective for chopping.
- The rubber is considered expensive, which could be a deterrent for some players. It's also reported to fall apart at the edges easily.
- Some users found the rubber to be too fast and have a low trajectory, making it difficult to adjust to. It's also noted to be sensitive to spin, making short games challenging.
Reviews of Butterfly Tenergy 64 (98)
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!