High Performance Rubber Rozena Developed in the Pursuit of 'Tolerance'
• Rozena employs the rose-dyed Spring Sponge technology as its name suggests
• The newly developed top sheet utilizes High Tension technology
• With sufficient power, Rozena helps compensate for subtle racket angles and directional swing errors, creating a sense of stability
• A rubber of high tolerance!
• Rozena, improves your play through ‘forgiveness’ and is recommended for players aiming for the top
Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
Style: High Tension Pimples-in Rubber
Customers who purchased Butterfly Rozena also purchased:
Rubber FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Butterfly Rozena (52)
Great for topspin. Speed and control are great.
After I found out, many years ago, that the Tenergy 05 and 05 FX are too "demanding" for me, I thought I could try the (officially so-called) "slimmed down version". ... the Rozena. (- which should be much easier to control !!!)
I've been testing this rubber on different blades now for 2 years. How good or how bad the ROZENA really is in the end, depends primarily on the blade used. It particularly determines the spin development and controllability. The ROZENA, like the Tenergys, is prone to incoming spin !!! - ... but still considerably easier to master. In the end, I had the best result with a medium-speed solid wood blade. With such a blade the control was very good and the spin behavior was very high. The worst result was in connection with a hard, fast ZLC blade!
Conclusion: Based on my experience with the various blades I've used, I would rate the spin property at 8.8 to 9.4 and the controllability at 8.8 to 9.
- that's why I won't enter these properties in the ratings !!! ;-) - ... to stay true to my rating line.
On the correct blade, this rubber is really very good! On the wrong blade, harder to control and only mediocre "spinny".
I had never played a rubber before, which quality was depending so much on the used blade !!!!!
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!