Easy-To-Handle Rubber For Developing Players A flexible topsheet on a soft sponge produces good spin with moderate speed and exceptional control. Perfect for the beginning player and those relying on variation of speed and spin to force errors from the opponent. Class: All-Round Speed: 82.5
Style: Pimples-in Rubber
Easy-To-Handle Rubber For Developing Players
A flexible topsheet on a soft sponge produces good spin with moderate speed and exceptional control.
Perfect for the beginning player and those relying on variation of speed and spin to force errors from the opponent.
Customers who purchased Butterfly Flextra also purchased:
Rubber Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- Flextra rubber is great for beginners and intermediate players due to its excellent control, spin, and durability.
- The product is affordable and can be combined with a fast blade to compensate for its lack of speed.
- The rubber is light and grippy, making it suitable for recreational players or beginners.
- The power of the attack is dependent on the user, which may not be ideal for power-focused players.
- The rubber is slow for forehand attacks and may not be suitable for aggressive players.
- The durability of the Flextra is questionable as it can be easily damaged and marked when bumped against the table top.
Reviews of Butterfly Flextra (45)
I used it on the Butterfly Andrzej Grubba racket which is an ALL+ racket.
My impressions are that this is a rubber for absolute beginners, it comes in 2.0 thickness and is very light.
It does not produce enough spin, it is not fast enough, which makes the rubber very easy to use. Counter spins are very light due to the very characteristics of the rubber. Throw angle is low.
Overall, I would recommend the Butterfly Sriver instead of this rubber, because it's a better in every way for the same money.
Advantages is that is super cheap and available everywhere.
I recommend it to anyone starting to play, on the backhand side. It will help with ball feel and the developing proper strokes - relying on proper form to deliver quality shots.
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!