Andro Hexer Grip
Magic Spin / Amazing Control • Spin, feeling, consistency, control. Speed: 93
• Create magic spin: The advanced, plastic ball-optimized top sheet made of 100% natural rubber allows maximum spin and magical flight curves.
• Experience amazing control: The 45° medium-high technology sponge wraps around the ball, increasing the fault tolerance, creating a fantastic ball control.
• Powerful catapult and enormous energy generated by large pores in the green sponge.
• Constant rotation and high control values deliver high playing comfort.
• For players intending to upgrade their versatile offensive game with a lot of spins while maintaining high control.
Magic Spin / Amazing Control
• Spin, feeling, consistency, control.
Customers who purchased Andro Hexer Grip also purchased:
Andro has dedicated over three decades to the development of high-performance table tennis equipment. Exemplifying German engineering prowess, Andro rubbers are built for speed, spin and versatility. Through rigorous research and development, Andro consistently delivers products for those individuals who demand the most from their table tennis equipment. No one demonstrates this better than Simon Gauzy from the Andro pro team. His unrelenting style of play lets him push the boundaries of what's physically possible.
Andro has a long list of professional quality rubbers. The Andro Rasanter series is a mainstay in the table tennis world and the Hexer series is still popular with many players. Andro rubbers will keep you going strong in your next match!
Rubber Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The Andro Hexer Grip table tennis rubber offers a great all-around performance, with users praising its excellent grip that makes it easier to spin on an underspin and side serve. It's not too hard, making it suitable for developing players, and it's forgiving, helping players train towards the next level.
- The rubber is highly praised for its balance, excelling in spin and control. It's effective for serving, allowing players to score more points with the same serve. Despite not being tacky, it grips the ball well, allowing for a variety of shots, from slow brushes to loop kills.
- The Hexer Grip is described as a very reliable tensor rubber, perfectly tailored for amateur and intermediate players. It's steady, well-balanced, and has an enormous spin potential. It's also slightly slower with excellent control, making it ideal for players who want to increase their confidence and self-esteem in their strokes.
- Some users found the Hexer Grip to be too bouncy initially, which led to a loss of control and confidence. However, this issue seemed to resolve after a few days of use.
- A few players noted that the rubber is not very suitable for a top-spin game due to its low dwell time, causing the ball to leave the rubber quickly.
- One user reported that the rubber lost control after about 2 months of use, and attempts to re-glue it did not improve the situation. This led to the user replacing it with a different rubber.
Reviews of Andro Hexer Grip (17)
1. Grippy, but not at par with Rakza, Tenergy;
2. Quite a good speed, but not enough to play far from the table;
3. Bouncy, somewhat strong catapult effect, which leads to loosing some degree of control and confidence;
4. Overall: another good tensor from Andro, better than Rasant series IMHO, decent overall control and speed. Really a fun to play with, if you like springy rubber.
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!