Andro Hexer Grip
Magic Spin / Amazing Control
• Spin, feeling, consistency, control.
• Create magic spin: The advanced, plastic ball-optimized top sheet made of 100% natural rubber allows maximum spin and magical flight curves.
• Experience amazing control: The 45° medium-high technology sponge wraps around the ball, increasing the fault tolerance, creating a fantastic ball control.
• Powerful catapult and enormous energy generated by large pores in the green sponge.
• Constant rotation and high control values deliver high playing comfort.
• For players intending to upgrade their versatile offensive game with a lot of spins while maintaining high control.
Customers who purchased Andro Hexer Grip also purchased:
Andro has dedicated over three decades to the development of high-performance table tennis equipment. Exemplifying German engineering prowess, Andro rubbers are built for speed, spin and versatility. Through rigorous research and development, Andro consistently delivers products for those individuals who demand the most from their table tennis equipment. No one demonstrates this better than Simon Gauzy from the Andro pro team. His unrelenting style of play lets him push the boundaries of what's physically possible.
Andro has a long list of professional quality rubbers. The Andro Rasanter series is a mainstay in the table tennis world and the Hexer series is on the cutting-edge of offensive rubbers. For pips-out players, check out the Andro Blowfish and Chaos rubbers. Andro rubbers will keep you going strong in your next match!
Rubber FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Andro Hexer Grip (11)
The Euro DF was too soft and slow for the forehand especially so I wanted to bump up to something harder.
Andro Hexer Grip is harder but not too hard for me at 45 degrees. I got it on Max on both FH and BH. The first day I thought I had made a terrible mistake because they were so bouncy. But after 3 days, they softened and I'm now finding them to be a great all-around rubber. They work well on every type of stroke. I'm using then on my OFF- OSP Virtuoso.
The main advantage is in the title - The GRIP! It's much easier to do spin on an underspin and side serve now (versus the Euro DF). AND, it's much easier to do underspin pushes and chops. That grip helps. I hope it lasts awhile; we'll see.
It's not super fast and won't be the most powerful rubber at the club. But that's ok for me now, since i'm still learning how to brush and loop and flick. They're forgiving, which I like. But these rubbers are helping me train towards the next level.
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!