Andro Hexer Grip
Magic Spin / Amazing Control • Spin, feeling, consistency, control. Speed: 93
• Create magic spin: The advanced, plastic ball-optimized top sheet made of 100% natural rubber allows maximum spin and magical flight curves.
• Experience amazing control: The 45° medium-high technology sponge wraps around the ball, increasing the fault tolerance, creating a fantastic ball control.
• Powerful catapult and enormous energy generated by large pores in the green sponge.
• Constant rotation and high control values deliver high playing comfort.
• For players intending to upgrade their versatile offensive game with a lot of spins while maintaining high control.
Magic Spin / Amazing Control
• Spin, feeling, consistency, control.
Customers who purchased Andro Hexer Grip also purchased:
Andro has dedicated over three decades to the development of high-performance table tennis equipment. Exemplifying German engineering prowess, Andro rubbers are built for speed, spin and versatility. Through rigorous research and development, Andro consistently delivers products for those individuals who demand the most from their table tennis equipment. No one demonstrates this better than Simon Gauzy from the Andro pro team. His unrelenting style of play lets him push the boundaries of what's physically possible.
Andro has a long list of professional quality rubbers. The Andro Rasanter series is a mainstay in the table tennis world and the Hexer series is on the cutting-edge of offensive rubbers. For pips-out players, check out the Andro Blowfish and Chaos rubbers. Andro rubbers will keep you going strong in your next match!
Rubber FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Andro Hexer Grip (14)
1. Grippy, but not at par with Rakza, Tenergy;
2. Quite a good speed, but not enough to play far from the table;
3. Bouncy, somewhat strong catapult effect, which leads to loosing some degree of control and confidence;
4. Overall: another good tensor from Andro, better than Rasant series IMHO, decent overall control and speed. Really a fun to play with, if you like springy rubber.
This feels softer than medium (45 degrees), probably because the topsheet is soft. Very forgiving; picks up the ball safely in the low gears, and has some kind of consistent trajectory/throw angle which is nice for a softer rubber. Closer in, during pushes and flicks, there is a noticeable bounciness (which most soft tensors seem to have). Blocking is good. Sweat makes the rubber slippery to the touch, like Bluefire and Acuda Blue. Drives work pretty well with this. Enjoy your TT!
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!