Re: ITTF ???
by JRSDallas 17 years ago
by Newplayer 17 years ago
by Rod 16 years ago
 Earnings
by sweetnettie 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: ITTF ???) was posted by Old Timer, on 12/16/2007 2:09:28 AM:
No, I don't agree with you. The gun that you mentioned would never see the light of day for more than one reason. I went along just to let you expose yourself, and you did.
If you followed TT history some, you might agree that most of the changes and bannings were a conspiracy by the European countries to end the domination of Asians, particularly the Chinese, to which the Chinese have voiced concern time and time again. They were done under the guise of "eliminating deception" as though there was a racquet sport which did not employ deception. In fact the Chinese started a rival TT movement, but eventually rejoined the mainstream association due to the cold war isolation by America and the Europeans. I believe China should try again today.
To all this, adham sharara is a willing pawn, in exchange for the glory and the perks. His time has come to GO ! For if he and his masters STILL cannot dethrone the Asians and China, man, you might just see the lengthening of the tables by 6 inches to give the taller Europeans an advantage. And if that still does not succeed, I am dearly afraid that in future, ALL Asians will be required to hold a chair when they play against Europeans.
I admit I digress, but it is interesting reading.
Report Abuse
Search Forum