Re: ITTF ???
by JRSDallas 17 years ago
by Newplayer 17 years ago
by Rod 16 years ago
 Earnings
by sweetnettie 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: ITTF ???) was posted by JRSDallas, on 12/18/2007 10:12:47 AM:
The Chinese want the rest of the world to get stronger and they want the game to become more popular.

I personally (in the same room with the speaker 8 ft in front of me) listened to XuShaoFa (Former WC and head of Chinese TTF) lobby for wider and longer tables (when he was visiting Dallas) so that Americans and Europeans could perhaps be more competitive so that the sport could grow.

That was XuShaoFa, NOT Sharara. I spoke up (as a Caucasian American) and said that that would damage the sport and that I was not in favor of it and that instead what was needed is more exposure by Americans (since that was the topic) to TT at a high level so that kids could see that it was cool. I also said that there was a need for more places to play with long hours so that people could play when their schedules allowed (rather than Thursdays 6 - 9PM in the church recreation room). I further said that there was a need for more access to coaches so that people had a better chance of learning to play well rather than simply learning to play in the basement and never learning the beauty of the sport.

So....it seems you are the one who is exposed. Where in your sinister plot is Sharara in this direct discussion with XuShaoFa... Are you going to claim Sharara is pulling the strings on XuShaoFa?!! Next thing your going to say is that Elvis is alive in Montreal.
Report Abuse
Search Forum