Re: ITTF ???
by JRSDallas 17 years ago
by Newplayer 17 years ago
by Rod 16 years ago
 Earnings
by sweetnettie 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: ITTF ???) was posted by Old Timer, on 12/20/2007 4:26:48 AM:
Well, I wasn't in that room with Xu, so I can't attest to what he actually said. But did he say that with a straight face? Was it sarcasm? More importantly, was he speaking in good English, if he was speaking English at all?? Frankly, I cannot believe that anyone of Xu's stature could make such a preposterous proposal and not have the rest of the table tennis world rain delete-able expletives on his head. About my "sinister plot" etc., I think you are jumping the gun.
And No, you are wrong AGAIN, that Elvis is alive in Montreal is not what I am going to say next. What I am going to say next is that sharara has caused confusion, a lot of time lost, a lot of sweat lost to learn to play fr-less rubbers (a lot of people think it is easy to learn), monetary loss and being downright unfair as he didn't ban the overwhelming plethora of "power" rubbers. On top of that, he has scarcely brought any benefits to table tennis players. I recommend players to read sharara's dimwitted and illogical "reasons" for banning fr-less rubbers here http://www.ittf.com/stories/Forum_detail.asp
and see also how enamoured he is with Hungarian cakes. BTW, JRSDallas, I have never seen, in any other forumn, someone who supports sharara as earnestly as you do. Whatever, sharara is NOT progressive and he must GO !!!
Report Abuse
Search Forum