20% off if you add a TSP blade (discount on entire combo).
TSP Curl P1R OX
This is the OX version which does not have sponge.
This is the revised version of TSP Curl P1R which was once banned by ITTF. P1R has the longest and softest pips among the TSP Curl rubbers produces very deceptive spins and actions after bouncing. The best long pips rubbers to generate maximum underspin while cutting a top spin ball. The TSP Curl P1R is for active modern defenders and choppers.
It is not a forgiving rubber for a beginner. Start your chopping game with TSP Curl P3 before migrating to TSP Curl P1R.
TSP Curl P-1R, a long pimple out rubber with profiled pimple surface. The thin pimples made out of soft rubber, support the possibility to produce dangerous defensive shots. It is possible to bring in your own chopping variation, which almost all professional players prefer.
TSP Curl Series:
Four types of TSP long pips rubbers have been approved by ITTF. The redesigned Curl rubber sheets P1R, and P3 Alpha R Curl rubbers have been produced to have the optimum level of playing characteristics of the original designs of the P1 and P3 Alpha Curl rubbers. The latest assortment of ITTF approved TSP Curl products are follows:
• P1R has the longest and softest pips among the TSP Curl rubbers produces very deceptive spins and actions after bouncing.
• P2 has the same design as before. This Curl produces deceiving spins while allowing you exceptional control.
• P3 has the same design as before. This Curl is great for a combination of defensive and offensive play.
• P3 Alpha R is very pliable and has soft long pips produces more deceptive shots than P3and P2. It will also absorb the fastest of drives and spins.
The OX version comes with a glue sheet. You don't need glue sheet to affix the TSP Curl P1R OX version onto a blade.
Customers who purchased TSP Curl P1R OX also purchased:
Rubber FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of TSP Curl P1R OX (46)
1. High throw angle, especially for long distance chopping (I use with 0,5 mm sponge)
2. Slow speed in compare with other pips
3. Takes more time to adjust it with your games. So, I do not recommend this pips for beginner pips player. You can try the cheaper pips on the market to learn the basic strokes of long pips.
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!