Andro Rasanter R53
• Your game is powered by maximum spin and high dynamics. You want the point. By all means.
• Break with conventions, use the strengths of the andro Energy Cell technology: more power with hard topspins and game openings on backspin, high dynamics and longer ball contact time to be felt.
• The andro Energy Cell sponge with a highly elastic cell structure ensures an extremely dynamic energy transfer, especially for fast and hard topspins.
• The 53° sponge provides immediate feedback on ideal ball contact. You will be surprised how soft 53° can feel like.
• The Rubber surface for maximum rotation gains additively more impact through the Energy Cell sponge.
Hardness: 53 degrees
Customers who purchased Andro Rasanter R53 also purchased:
Andro has dedicated over three decades to the development of high-performance table tennis equipment. Exemplifying German engineering prowess, Andro rubbers are built for speed, spin and versatility. Through rigorous research and development, Andro consistently delivers products for those individuals who demand the most from their table tennis equipment. No one demonstrates this better than Simon Gauzy from the Andro pro team. His unrelenting style of play lets him push the boundaries of what's physically possible.
Andro has a long list of professional quality rubbers. The Andro Rasanter series is a mainstay in the table tennis world and the Hexer series is on the cutting-edge of offensive rubbers. For pips-out players, check out the Andro Blowfish and Chaos rubbers. Andro rubbers will keep you going strong in your next match!
Rubber FAQ and Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Andro Rasanter R53 (12)
Not for beginners or intermediates, in my opinion. You must have technique and you must play faster shots to properly engage this sponge and this rubber, and get the proper speed and spin out of it. When you do have top tier ability, this thing definitely will satisfy you. The sound is delightful too. And the spin is out of this world if you can sufficiently engage it. I have not found any downsides to it so far. But, I will amend my review, if I do come across any negatives. Price is better than Tenergy and Dignics, and this rubber is better than both of them in my opinion. It is far superior to the MX-P and Aurus Prime. But, this is based upon if you are a very top tier amateur, or a professional. I would say that the MX-P, Aurus Prime, and Tenergy 05 (and FX and Hard) are probably better for intermediate players, as they are more forgiving and do not require superior technique to activate their abilities. But, given a top level player, the Andro Rasanter R53 is better than all of them in my opinion
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!