Re: Blade recommendation
by B2SpinBomber 19 years ago
by William 19 years ago
by Schlager 19 years ago
 vsg 4000
by jackson elliott 18 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Blade recommendation) was posted by B2SpinBomber, on 8/5/2005 3:17:57 PM:
Although I have no experience with the 729 Bomb... I can say the 729 rubbers are great.. right now I am experimenting with different combinations of topsheets and sponges... I tried 729-2 topsheet with RITC 729 Friendship orange sponge, the topsheet is very tacky and combined with this sponge delivers great loops and it is very controlable even on a carbon blade.. the HRS is for more controlled play, and the Magic Red sponge for fast attack... I think Butterfly blades are great, I myself have a Butterfly Aeolus-S and a Butterfly Chiang Peng-Lung japanese penholds and I also played with Primorac Carbon and Schlager Carbon (shakehand versions).. well.. Butterfly blades are expensive but worth the money in my opinion. I also have both Tackifire Special Soft and Tackifire C rubbers.. uhm.. I prefer Tackifire C, it generates more spin and has very good control.. better yet.. 729-2 rubber is equally great and way cheaper, you can buy five RITC 729 topsheet/sponge combinations for the price of one Tackifire C... or 3 preassembled 729 rubbers for the same price.. about Petr Korbel, I train with a friend who has one.. he has very good control with it.. .not as fast as Primorac Carbon, Schlager Carbon or Sardius.. but with much better control.. I actually read an interview with OH Sang Eun... winner of the 2005 US Open Pro Tour and ranked #6 in the World.. and he actually switched from a faster carbon blade to Petr Korbel, and since then, he says that his game improved a lot... so... it has to be a great blade .... :-) .. I hope this helps..
Advertisement: Order Butterfly Rubber
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum