Power Pong 5000
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. You may ask us to send you a restocking notification when this item is back in stock.
New model available
Power Pong 5000 has discontinued and replaced by Power Pong Omega (comes with a tablet instead of a physical control panel).
The Power Pong 5000 is a 3-wheel head robot that can be operated with both the physical control box or your iPhone, iPad or Android device. It does not come with its own tablet but you can control it from your own iOS/Android smartphone or tablet.
• Catch net to recycle balls for continuous play.
• 100 Power Pong 3-star balls
• Mini remote control to start/stop robot and change ball frequency (the size of a car fob to keep in your pocket while playing)
• Custom Drills In addition to the 12 pre-saved drills Power Pong's professional coach will text you custom-tailored drills for your individual needs.
• Megaspin Warranty Plus - our own additional support to help with any warranty claim.
• Create drills with up to 8 balls with different types and amounts of spin, speed, trajectory, and placement.
• Speed, spin, and placement of each ball can be adjusted individually.
• Use tagging to set different sets of drills for each family member.
• Share drills with coaches and players from the app.
• Set a ballís placement just by dragging it on the screen.
• The ballís trajectory is automatically calculated using the given speed, spin. and placement. There is no need to fine-tune this manually as with other robots.
• Produce no-spin balls
• Search for drills using tags, drill names, or common properties like spin type or ball count.
• Randomize drills for irregular play to make ball placement less robotic.
• Mirror drills for opposite-handed players.
• Run drills at up to 120 balls per minute for any duration.
• Unlimited memory slots for saving your favorite drills.
• 10 cluster memory slots with each containing up to 33 drills. Drills in cluster memory could be played one after the other or randomly. Each of these drills can start with different type of serves.
• Pre-programmed drills are included and can be changed or adjusted.
• Send us a short edited video of your game so we can design a set of training drills for you.
The app is actively being improved by a US-based development team and customers will receive free updates.
What does the app look like?
Here's a walkthrough of some of Power Pong app's features (v. 1.0.1)
Here's what we are doing:
• We navigate from the home screen to the Drills page.
• We tap the plus icon in the bottom right-hand corner to create a new drill. This automatically takes us to the new drillís page.
• We move the first ball (Ball 1) to the far side of the table to set up a service.
• We change the speed/spin of Ball 1. Note the trajectory and ball color are automatically changing as we adjust these values, with the ballís color representing its spin. This is a special feature of Power Pong 5000. There's no need to guess what trajectory will work as it is computed for you automatically.
• We tap on the table to deselect Ball 1.
• we add a new ball (Ball 2) to this drill by tapping Add Ball.
• We move Ball 2 towards the left side of the table near the end line.
• We adjust the speed/spin of Ball 2.
• We manually adjust the trajectory of Ball 2 by using the trajectory slider. When the trajectory is manually modified, the slider will turn green.
• We deselect Ball 2 and set the duration for this drill to 40 seconds.
• We toggle the Mirror setting twice to visually demonstrate its effect on the drill.
• We toggle the Random setting twice to visually demonstrate its effect on the drill.
• We select the ball order icons on the left side of the screen by pressing and holding them. We drag the icons around to demonstrate reordering the balls in the drill.
• We rename the drill to ďServe and OpenĒ.
• We navigate to the Drill Properties page and set up a few tags for the drill.
• We navigate back to the drill and tap the Save icon in the header bar to save the drill.
• We navigate back to the Drills page and demonstrate searching for the drill. We can search by either tag or drill name is supported.
Here's another walkthrough by Samson Dubina:
Does it come with a control box?
PowerPong 5000 comes with a physical control box but you can also control and program the robot from an app on your device. Power Pong 5000 does not come with its own tablet.
Here's a demo of the Power Pong 5000 control box (it is the same as Power Pong 3000/3001:
Does it come with a tablet?
No. PowerPong 5000 does not come with a tablet so you need to use your own iOS or Android device.
A hard-copy product manual is not included but you can find it below:
Power Pong robots come with an excellent warranty and are supported by a reliable US-based technical support service. The robots are made in Hungary and their app is made in the US.
3-Year Parts and Labor Warranty Power Pong offers 3 years parts and labor warranty and that includes a 1-day fix or replace service. In the very rare case when something would go wrong Power Pong will fix or replace your machine and send it back to you within 24 hours after receiving it. Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
10-Day Return Policy Power Pong robots can be returned within 10 days, no questions asked. A restocking fee of 15% of the robot price will apply. Returned robots must be in the original package in clean resalable condition.
Parts are guaranteed to be available within 5 years of purchase.
Power Pong Comparison Video
Power Pong Comparison Chart (2019 models)
|Power Pong 2001||Power Pong 3001||Power Pong 5000|
|Control methods||Wired control box||Wired control box||Wired control box or IOS / Android device|
|Controls||Ball Speed, Type & degree of Spin, Ball Trajectory & Ball Placement||Ball Speed, Type & degree of Spin, Ball Trajectory & Ball Placement||Ball Speed, Type & degree of Spin, Ball Trajectory & Ball Placement|
|Programmable||Yes, up to 6 balls||Yes, up to 8 balls||Yes, up to 8 balls|
|Memory Capacity||Save up to 22 exercises, 6 balls per exercise||Save up to 99 exercises, 8 balls per exercise||As many as your device can hold|
|Create drills directly on the app||No||No||Yes|
|Share drills with others||No||No||Yes|
|Mirror drills for left handed players||No||No||Yes|
|Set break times between drills||No||Yes||Yes|
|Categorize drills with tags||No||No||Yes|
|Suggest features and fixes directly to developers||No||No||Yes|
|Cluster Memory Slots||No||You may place up to 33 pre saved drills into each cluster, and play it one after the other or randomly, creating a real time game experience.||Yes|
|RND" mode pitches balls randomly within a 20cm diameter of a set location||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|RND" mode pitches balls randomly between two set locations||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Amount of spin in a scale of 1-10||0-5||0-10||0-10|
|Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) automatically adjusts time between two programmed balls based on previous ball type||Yes||Yes||No|
|Individual Frequency Control (IFC) allows you to individually adjust time between two programmed balls based on previous ball type||No||Yes||Yes|
|Fine Tune Knob||No||No||No|
|Can Produce a 'No Spin' Ball||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ball Recycling Net||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FREE Replacement Motor||No||No||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Country of Origin||Hungary||Hungary||Hungary|
|Power Pong 2001||Power Pong 3001||Power Pong 5000|
Power Pong 5000 vs competition
Detailed comparison article:
Power Pong 5000 vs Amicus Prime
|Power Pong 5000||Amicus Prime|
|Physical Control Panel||Yes||No|
|Balls Included||100 3-star balls||120 training balls|
|Recycling Net Included||Yes||Yes|
|Accessories Included||None||Carrying Bag|
|Warranty||3 years||2 years|
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Power Pong 5000 (6)
It is exactly the same robot as the butterfly amicus and it seems to me that the application that is associated with the operation of the robot works perfectly well, the only thing that I did not like is the suitcase that comes with it to load the robot since it is a quite suitcase soft that is far from having the same specifications as the one delivered with the butterfly amicus robot. I can say this because I had both robots and now I have the Power Pong 5000
I got phone call from the inventor on Christmas day to make sure that everything works fine. The fact that I can have my cell phone to store my program and my wife can have hers program on her ipad, make this intuitive app that control the robot even more useful. The fact that this robot have a physical controller as well make it even more reliable. The ball throw is very human like and enable me to practice at home a lot more.
Power Pong Robots
Table Tennis Robots
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!