JOOLA Omega Strata Racket
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. You may ask us to send you a restocking notification when this item is back in stock.
Single racket only - available in multiple color options.
• Color Me A Winner: The color & design of the JOOLA Omega Series Strata Ping Pong Racket meets all the elements of a professional blade and rubber to elevate your game in style. Excellent table tennis paddle for kids and adults.
• Designed For Creating More Spin On The Ball: The thicker 2.0mm sponge on the Riff 34 table tennis rubber provides steady control and when combined with a fast and lightweight ping pong paddle, makes for a balanced game of offense and defense.
• Superior Quality and Durability 5 Ply Real Wood: Only the best materials are combined together, Koto, Ayous, and Kiri, to create the perfect combo for increased speed, spin, and control. Great for the family game room.
Includes JOOLA Riff 34 Table Tennis Rubber on both sides. Does not come with ping pong balls. Great gift for someone who already owns an indoor or outdoor JOOLA ping pong table.
JOOLA’s new line of Omega rackets are geared towards recreational-level players looking to take their game to the next level. The Strata racket, the final in the series, is assembled with pips-in JOOLA Riff 34 rubber on both sides with a sponge thickness of 2.0mm, providing a more offensive game. The softer sponge provides more spin at lower speeds.
The blade is a 5-ply combination of Koto, Ayous, and Kiri wood:
• With a diffuse-porous end-grain, Koto wood is nimble and stiffer, allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
• Ayous is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the heart of many all-round blades. It is quintessential for players who want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.
• Kiri wood is lightweight, but hard enough to reduce vibrations when the racket contacts the ball. It is considered to be the “breath of life” for various offensive blades.
This combination of these woods is perfect for offensive players who want to restrict the opponent’s play style with quick counters and want the option to implement massive top-spin. The flared handle offers a comfortable grip allowing better control when returning shots at opponents.
Handle Type: Flared
JOOLA Omega and Infinity Comparison Chart
|Classification||Premium Performance||Advanced Performance||Competitor Performance||Tournament Performance||Professional Performance||Top-Level Professional Performance|
|Play Style||Control & Spin||Speed||More Spin||Control, Speed, & Spin||More Speed||More Speed & Spin|
|Rubber||Adapter 32||Torrent 33||Riff 34||Method 38||Driver 42||Micron 48|
|Layers||5 Ply||5 Ply||5 Ply||7 Ply||7 Ply with Carbon||7 Ply with Carbon Kevlar|
|Color Rubber||Red & Black||Black & Black||Black & Black||Red & Black||Black & Black||Black & Black|
|Perfect For||Precise Control||Power and Enhanced Feeling||Balanced Game with an Emphasis on Spin||Quick Counter-Attacks||Fast Hitting and Larger Sweet Spot||Fastest Hitting and Spin|
Racket Assembly FAQ - Learn about free racket assembly, pre-assembled rackets and more.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Rackets
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!