Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. You may ask us to send you a restocking notification when this item is back in stock.
New model available FAQ: How is Trainer Motion different from V300? Bundle Available See also: This is the latest generation of IPONG V300. All our V300 robots, including those in our bundles, are from the manufacturer's latest batch with the latest improvements in accuracy and quality. • New software to ensure consistency and accuracy 2018 updates: 2017 updates: 2016 updates: V300 has the following improvements over IPONG Master V300 (discontinued):
IPONG V300 has been replaced by IPONG Trainer Motion.
IPONG implemented quality improvements to the motors and gears in Trainer Motion to improve overall performance and consistency over V300. Trainer Motion comes with balls and a pick-up net and V300 doesn't. The functionality is the same.
Order V300 + Catch Net + Balls →
My Ping Pong Buddy Ball Picker - save time picking up balls.
• Robot for learning and practicing table tennis without a partner featuring a wireless remote and digital display for easy control settings
• Adjustable features: ball frequency, side-to-side oscillation, topspin speed and backspin speed
• Holds over 100 balls; Shoots balls at an adjustable frequency (12 to 70 balls per minute)
• 40 mm IPONG balls are recommended for use with this product
New model available
FAQ: How is Trainer Motion different from V300?
This is the latest generation of IPONG V300. All our V300 robots, including those in our bundles, are from the manufacturer's latest batch with the latest improvements in accuracy and quality.
• New software to ensure consistency and accuracy
V300 has the following improvements over IPONG Master V300 (discontinued):
• Table Bundles - IPONG bundled with tables
Designed and tested to work with 40+ plastic (poly pro) balls but works just as well with older generation 40mm celluloid balls.
This robot is similar to IPONG Pro (discontinued) with the following differences:
• Better natural ball trajectory thanks to two wheel design.
• Wireless remote controls all settings
• Digital display on the IPONG V300 shows all four control settings
• Left to right oscillation to shoot balls from side-to-side
• Holds 100 balls, and delivers up to 70 balls per minute
Tip for advanced players
Shutting off the bottom motor by setting it to zero creates heavy backspin that is good for practicing serve return. Practice flips by moving the robot closer to the net.
Continuing with a two-wheel design that offers a natural ball trajectory, the IPONG V300 has all the great features of the IPONG Pro - the ability to shoot balls from side-to-side on the table. And adding to it's hallmarks, there's a wireless remote to control all functions.
The IPONG V300 has three main sections that snap together in less than a minute. (A great benefit, also when traveling, as it considerably reduces the overall size.)
Simplicity and flexibility: Power-up. Add balls. Set ball type. Press start and play.
The IPONG V300 has been enhanced to meet the highest standards for high-level table tennis training robots. The update’s key improvements are to the motor and shooting wheels. This allows for improved accuracy and consistency, stronger ball launch with increased spin, quieter operation and increased long-term performance. The IPONG V300 also features a new feeder disc design that prevents ball jams. The robot holds over 100 40mm or 40+ Poly table tennis balls and shoots at an adjustable frequency ranging from 30 to 70 balls per minute. Practice with confidence while using the updated wireless remote to control your desired ball frequency, oscillation and spin control. Is there a specific shot you need to keep working on? The IPONG V300 features a memory button to save your favorite setting as well as a play/pause button to make adjustments. Use the remote to switch between endless shot options ranging from levels 0-9 for: ball frequency, side-to-side oscillation, topspin speed and underspin speed. Place the IPONG on the included tilt stand to practice an even wider range of strokes or use the IPONG Table Tennis Training Targets (sold separately) to improve accuracy and ball placement. Start playing like a pro in just seconds with minimal assembly!
This simple, affordable and fun table tennis robot brings recreational table tennis to a new and higher level of competitive play.
• Holds 100 balls, and shoots up to 70 balls per minute.
• Wireless Remote Control: On-off, start-pause, memory, Frequency +/-, Oscillation +/-, Topspin +/-, Backspin +/-
• Dimensions: 19 x 11 inches (48 x 28 cm)
• Product weight: 2.75 lbs
• Shipping weight: 5 lbs
• Box dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 9 inches
• Includes A/C wall adapter, Tilt Stand
• Compatibility: All standard size table tennis tables (9'x5')
• Warranty: One year limited manufacturer's warranty.
• Designed in USA, Made in China
IPONG Comparison Chart
|Includes balls||-||Yes||-||-||-||Yes||-||via bundle||Yes|
|Includes Pick Up Net||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||Yes|
|Includes Catch Net||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||via bundle||via bundle|
|Order Expert||Order Play||Order Topspin||Order Pro||Order V100||Order Trainer||Order V200||Order V300||Order Trainer Motion|
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers additional support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. You can communicate with the manufacturer directly but if you are not happy and need our support team to step in, we will be there to help. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of IPONG V300 (150)
Megaspin edit: We contacted IPONG and the customer to resolve this issue.
Megaspin edit: We sent the customer a new unit outside of the 1-year warranty period.
Customer edit: The original unit was defective and fed the balls too fast but Megaspin support completely solved this problem by getting me a replacement unit. The replacement unit works perfectly and is exactly what I needed. Excellent customer service.
Options are limited for variations and you can not set this up to match a real gameplay balls like backspin for loops or sidespin.
Balls were getting stuck very often and had to get a replacement. Replacement too started having similar issues. Also at times 2-3 balls will fire instantly.
Not a satisfactory purchase. This is sitting idle in my closet for a while now.
1. ball fails to pitch 2-3 times per bucket. And the first ball after the failed pitch comes at higher speed, frequently missing the table.
2. in oscillate mode more failed pitches, and inconsistent frequency.
3. if one wheel is turned off the extra power goes to the ball feed system. Even on level 1 it pitches far too many balls per minute than desirable.
4. even with this latest revision there are occasional ball jams. But I've only had it happen 4 times in 16 hrs of play. And I always make sure the stir hole is NOT in-line with the drop hole.
5. the pitch motors are smaller than my electric toothbrush. The act of pitching the ball slows the motors down. And after using the pause button the first balls come out at much higher speed. It takes a while to settle down.
6. it comes with a 3 stage tilt stand, but tilting a round base on edge makes it very unstable. I use the packaging, which is square, to hold the machine, and place my own spacers under the packaging. OR, place the robot on a box, say 4"-8"high, and don't tilt at all.
7. Tip: I never place the robot on the ping pong table. I place it on a rolling cart/table, and place the cart 2'-8' behind the table. Seeing the ball come from a longer distance is easier, less reactive. And it's easier to set-up heavy underspin from a longer distance. In fact I can make the robot do a standard Serve this way, keeping the ball closer to the net.
Excellent entry level robot. Far better than trying to practice with a single wheel robot.
Table Tennis Robots
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!