GEWO CS Energy Carbon
The GEWO CS Energy Carbon racket with enhanced power and speed was developed in cooperation with the multiple European champion and Olympic medal winner Christian Süß.
The GEWO CS Energy Carbon Table Tennis Racket is a competition racket for the ambitious player. The racket possesses excellent qualities in spin, speed and ball control.
Christian Süß says: "The GEWO rubber CS Energy Power is an absolute power rubber that is targeted to power and speed. The elastic and sticky rubber surface does allow fast topspins with much spin and speed. I am absolutely thrilled! But the actual highlight of the racket is the blade. The elegant design and the specifically selected veneers with two sheets of carbon give the racket a high amount of rigidity that allows a high ball control. The SENSETISE grip module lets the racket fit in the hand perfectly. Two sheets of carbon protect the racket from wetness and prevent the racket to get warped.
The GEWO racket CS ENERGY CARBON is the ultimate racket for ambitious table tennis players.
• GEWO CS ENERGY CARBON table tennis racket with ITTF approved GEWO CS POWER SPEED pimple-in rubbers
• The GEWO CS ENERGY CARBON table tennis racket is made of 5 specially glued veneers.
• Two carbon sheets protect the blade from getting warped by the influence of wetness
• The thickness of the GEWO racket CS ENERGY CARBON is 1.8mm on both sides
• The GEWO SENSETISE grip system guarantees an intense handling-feeling
• The GEWO CS ENERGY weighs about 185g
• Beautifully formed flared handle-design in natural colors
Type: Offensive Minus
Racket Assembly FAQ - Learn about free racket assembly, pre-assembled rackets and more.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Rackets
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!