Cornilleau Competition 540 ITTF Indoor
FREE SHIPPING with liftgate delivery to contiguous US locations. Most deliveries take 5-8 business days.
This is the latest edition with minor aesthetic changes.
The Cornilleau 540 ITTF Indoor ping pong table sports a high density chipboard table top coated with a SKILTOP playing surface that allows for absolute ball control and precision shots during competitive ping pong games. While certified for competitive play, the Cornilleau 540 is also ideal for family game rooms, recreation centers, schools and anywhere else where table tennis is played indoors.
• Playing Surface: 7/8" high-density chipboard playing surface with SKILTOP® finish for excellent ball adherence and bounce
• Frame: 1 3/4" structural galvanized steel frame designed to be sturdy and easy to handle
• 6" double-wheel banded casters
permanent cotton net system with tension and height adjustment
• ITTF-approved table
• Table Weight: 214 lbs
• 3 year warranty
• Made in France
• Package dimensions: 62" x 56" x 6"
• Shipping weight: 240 lbs
Cornilleau has designed, developed, and produced high-quality table tennis (ping pong) tables at their plant in France for more than 45 years. Cornilleau products are available in over 75 countries worldwide. State-of-the-art production methods, high quality materials, and a thorough quality control process result in the best tables on the market. Cornilleau tables are produced using galvanized steel and other anti-corrosion materials to provide many years of play.
Competition 540 ITTF Pros and Cons
• The 540 Indoor strikes a nice balance between professional-level quality and convenient features.
• The DSI folding and locking mechanism is one of the most secure systems on the market. With a central release handle that controls 16 locking points, it’s incredibly safe and easy to use.
• Fold-up playback mode.
• This table is ITTF approved.
• Cornilleau stands behind their indoor tables with a 3-year warranty.
• Fixed net system is convenient but limits replacement options.
• Does not have built-in ball or racket holders.
• For the best bounce, consider the 740 ITTF Indoor with a thicker 1" table top.
• This table requires considerable assembly. For a product with similar performance that arrives fully-assembled, check out the JOOLA 3000-SC.
• Only available in blue. Looking for a green table with similar performance? The Butterfly Space Saver 22 is another great option.
Cornilleau has been making tables in France for over 45 years. They utilize state-of-the-art production methods for their tables, use only the highest quality materials, and employ a thorough quality control process resulting in some of the most durable tables on the market.
Cornilleau tables are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the industry with a 10-year warranty on outdoor tables, a 3-year warranty on indoor tables and a guaranteed 20-year availablilty of spare parts from the date of purchase.
This 10-year/3-year warranty applies to all components except wear parts - wheels, net and net posts. All Cornilleau tables adhere to the European safety standard EN 14468. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, Cornilleau has positioned itself a long way above this standard.
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Cornilleau Competition 540 ITTF Indoor (4)
Bounce is average and loss of spin is noticeable.
The surface of this table suffers from heavily spinned balls from my robot.
Edit: Cornilleau's response: The Competition 540 is an ITTF approved indoor table. This table model has a 7/8 inch top with a SKILTOP finish. Cornilleau does manufacture a table with a 1 inch ITTF surface. As this customer likely knows the thicker the top the better the bounce. The indoor surface will scratch and chip but that is the nature of a wood surface.
Cons: the net locking system with a chain of beads is strange (unless we're missing a part). The wheels are difficult to turn around and prone to breaking (I would recommend the uprated 640 for its perfect wheels).
Table Tennis Tables
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!