Free US Shipping over $50
Thousands of satisfied customers
Best Price Guarantee
HomeForum → Message
Return to Topic Index

From Original To Half Long Then Perhaps Insider (8)

From Original To Half Long Then Perhaps Insider
by Ben 16 years ago
 Re: From Original To Half Long Then Perhaps Inside
by anti banner 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
 Re: From Original To Half Long Then Perhaps Insider
by jorge 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by anti banner 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by JRSDallas 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by JRSDallas 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: From Original To Half Long Then Perhaps Inside) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 8/25/2008 7:12:11 PM:
Hi Ben,first of all I want to say that I have tried to get used to it but after playing so long with Grizzly it is not easy ,so I have been continuing to play with Grizzly.All the info I have given to you is from one of my students who played with old frictionless pips before.I ordered Insider and gave to him.In my country nobody knows chop block .I tried in the past but I was not good so I have nothing to say about it.But with passive blocking I mean pull back block it is effective although it doesn't have much spin reversal.That is your opponent can't topspin again and again until he won .Sometimes when you block the ball is so floating that your opponent send the ball a meter away from the table.Even you don't know weathe the ball you sent is floating or have some spin reversal on it.You can block backspin agressively if you want.For fast topspin you have to pull back your racket to kill the speed .Agressive blocking for topsin is possible because of the little friction of the rubber but difficult.Pushing the ball agressively couse the ball to rise but not as much as Original.I hope this imformation is usefull for you.Thanks
Report Abuse
Search Forum