Re: 729 vs nittaku
by John K. 17 years ago
by Mike Oxbent 17 years ago
by debraj 17 years ago
by Mike Oxbent 17 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: 729 vs nittaku) was posted by debraj, on 1/7/2007 8:42:56 PM:
i differ the opinion expressed by mike. look at the rubber manufacturing countries, china is the least expensive one. [than japan, euro countires etc.]

So the rubber manufacturing cost is low, and research cost is low. Pl note many of the research facilities of china are govt. funded or partially subsidized; as against private rubber research labs of companies like japan or EU.

and again, china has a large internal market for tt rubbers helping mass production of these rubbers, which further reduces the price.

last but not the least, i didn't find any Quality Control issues with 729 rubbers. But even if i don't consider personal experience, i can't overlook the fact that 90% of goods sold in US are made in China, and all the top brands have shifted their manufacturing units to china. So gone the days when chinese quality used to be uncertain.

rather the same dollar in china hires better resources for QC.

you will see the 729 rubbers with european sponge are more expensive ... just because it's "not made in china". :)
Report Abuse
Search Forum