Re: stradegy(PLZ HELP)
by cole 19 years ago
by Dave 19 years ago
by mark 19 years ago
by brian 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: stradegy(PLZ HELP)) was posted by Dave, on 2/7/2005 11:18:36 PM:
haha thanks guys,the pushing idea.......well that DOES NOT work on these ppl,theyre like demons.The push woulda got the first person like 2 years ago but my other pal just happened to see the weakness of the guys loops and use like hundreds of pushes,the other guy just naturally realized wat was goin on and started loopin like mad.And yes i did mix up plenty of serves which got them every now and then.And against the first person thanks mark i cant beleive i didnt realize that little trick!Ill try alittle defensive spinny lob and see how well he loops it,even if he does i think my reaction will take the ball to the other side with my swift loop.But i think the stuff that got me as far as i did was my experience as a player,i seem to learn pretty fast and ive played 4 years less then them,so ill push my might to the limit and see how far i can go next time,thanks guys.
by the way i use backhand shortpips so im gonna try to take alittle more offensive every now and then against a backspin serve,sounds crazy but i like it.
Report Abuse
Search Forum