Re: stradegy(PLZ HELP)
by cole 19 years ago
by Dave 19 years ago
by mark 19 years ago
by brian 19 years ago

The following message (subject: stradegy(PLZ HELP)) was posted by Dave, on 2/6/2005 10:44:20 AM:
dang,i just played with my team members again and lost half my games.The people i lost to were right handed offensive people.My game stradegy which works 70% of the time is to throw a heavy short downspin on their backhand side,i know that no matter what theyre gonna chop it back and the ball will fall deep into my backhand corner perfect for a forehand loop drive.The only difference ive noticed between them and me were the length of their arms,cause whenever i do throw a perfect positioning loop drive to their forehand side,they just stick out their arm and block it to my other side,seeming how i give it a high speed and spin,returning the next ball is kinda difficult.What the heck can i do to beat them?!Its drivin me nuts cause i want revenge haha.Heres some more info on them if u wanna help me beat them
person1:-great backhand chop
-forehand smash most shots at any given position
-suddel alternate serves catch her off gaurd most of the time
-amazing backhand loop return
-bad forehand chop yet great forehand flip
person2:
-most serves are forehand corkscrew topspin serves,long and fast
-amazing forehand loop(and i mean amazing)[uses a short hop loop that seems to hit the table most of the time with incredible BRYCE spin and speed against any spin]
-always backhand pushes against downspin
-never backhand attacks,always backhand block
-well, the only thing about this guy that disturbs me is his forehand loop which is almost impossible to return

someone help me plz,and thank you
Report Abuse
Search Forum