Sanwei TS7 Racket
Our notes: The 2 Taiji rubbers make this racket feel soft and bouncy. It can be used by an entry level player or even a beginner developing technique. The racket is very spinny and produces a good amount of spin due to the Taiji rubbers. The light weight of the racket makes it accessible even to very young players.
• Sanwei TS7 Club Table Tennis Bat with Case
• Highly recommended premium table tennis bat
• Rubbers - ITTF Approved Sanwei Taiji T88 - Red & Black
• Sponge - medium hard - max thickness
• Very spinny Chinese semi-tacky rubbers.
• Red rubber - fast and spinny for forehand attack
• Black rubber - slightly slower for backhand control.
• Blade - High quality Sanwei Offensive Blade: 5-ply blade made of; Black Ayous outer surface, Spruce inner-layers and an Ayous Core
• Includes a stylish Red Sanwei Bat Case
Racket Assembly FAQ - Learn about free racket assembly, pre-assembled rackets and more.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Sanwei TS7 Racket (4)
It's capable of pretty much all the basic strokes fairly easily, and drives in particular feel really nice for a 30 dollar bat. Forehand looping is actually pretty good too. Service is a little lackluster once the rubbers wear in a bit, but still not bad. I haven't yet tried replacing the rubbers, but the blade is pretty good for a cheap all-wood so I'd recommend keeping it for a beginner, and simply changing the rubbers.
A few negatives:
The FH rubber wears fairly quickly. The topsheet is good, but the sponge(I think its the 35 degree mystery sponge that RITC uses sometimes, or something similar I can't tell) kind of loses its initial oomph quite quickly(doesn't smell like it's factory boosted, like some other Sanwei rubbers, but whatever). Again, the blade is nice enough where I'd replace it once the FH rubber wears(I'd say me and my beginner friend --who I got this for-- put maybe 20 hours of drills on it so far).
The wings are quite sharp and definitely need sanding, it's very annoying to use before you sand it.
Overall, it's a great bat for the price point, definitely on par with or better than some other 60-80 dollar premade bats. Would definitely recommend to others.
Table Tennis Rackets
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!