JOOLA Infinity Edge Racket
Single racket only - available in multiple color options.
ITTF Regulation Size: The JOOLA Edge ping pong racket comes with a smooth inverted surface and comfortable ergonomic flared grip handle for enhanced performance, speed, and spin. Table tennis equipment for kids and adults.
• Play Like A Champion: 2 layers of carbon fibers reinforces the wood and reduces vibrations while enlarging the ‘sweet spot’ for stronger attacks. Includes all the elements of a professional ping pong racquet, including PVC edge tape to protect the sides.
• Superior Quality and Durability 5 Ply Real Wood: Only the best materials are combined together, Hinoki, Koto, Ayous, and two layers of Carbon to create the perfect combo for increased speed and greater spin. Great for the family game room.
Assembled with high-quality wood and rubbers, JOOLA’s new line of Infinity rackets is designed to take your everyday game to the next level. The Edge racket is assembled with pips-in Driver 42 rubber on both sides with a sponge thickness of 2.2mm, providing more spin for offensive players who attack with higher speeds. As a faster racket, it is well suited for sport level players who have some trained stroke technique and playing strategy.
The JOOLA Infinity Series Edge Racket’s carbon blade is a combination of 5-ply wood and 2-ply carbon to make a 5.7mm thick 7-ply blade. The wood is a combination of Hinoki, Koto, Ayous woods and Carbon.
• Hinoki is a delicate and dynamic wood fit for all styles of game play. Native to central Japan, it is used as the outer-plies of composite blades because it creates more control and increased feedback. It undergoes a meticulous preparation process where trees reaching 300+ years of age are hand selected and then cured for 1-3 years prior to manufacturing.
• Koto wood has a diffuse-porous endgrain, which makes the wood nimble and stiffer allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
• Ayous wood is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the heart of many all-around blades. Ayous is quintessential for players that want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.
• Carbon Fiber is forged from carbon atoms that are formed into fibers about 5-10 mm in diameter. The 2-plys of carbon reinforces the blade and reduces vibrations while enlarging the ‘sweet spot,’ for a stronger attack.
With the use of Hinoki as the outer ply, Koto as an inner-ply, and Ayous as the core, the racket gives phenomenal feedback while the carbon-kevlar, as the innermost-ply, regulates powerful top-spins.
Handle Type: Flared
JOOLA Omega and Infinity Comparison Chart
|Classification||Premium Performance||Advanced Performance||Competitor Performance||Tournament Performance||Professional Performance||Top-Level Professional Performance|
|Play Style||Control & Spin||Speed||More Spin||Control, Speed, & Spin||More Speed||More Speed & Spin|
|Rubber||Adapter 32||Torrent 33||Riff 34||Method 38||Driver 42||Micron 48|
|Layers||5 Ply||5 Ply||5 Ply||7 Ply||7 Ply with Carbon||7 Ply with Carbon Kevlar|
|Color Rubber||Red & Black||Black & Black||Black & Black||Red & Black||Black & Black||Black & Black|
|Perfect For||Precise Control||Power and Enhanced Feeling||Balanced Game with an Emphasis on Spin||Quick Counter-Attacks||Fast Hitting and Larger Sweet Spot||Fastest Hitting and Spin|
Racket Assembly FAQ - Learn about free racket assembly, pre-assembled rackets and more.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Rackets
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!