JOOLA Infinity Balance
• Play Like A Champion: The perfect balance of design with all the elements of a professional blade and rubber to take your game to the next level
• For Fast-Attack Players: Features a premium quality Method 38 rubber with a sponge thickness of 2.1mm, perfect for offensive players who attack with high speed
• Five Ply Real Wood: Limba, Koto, Ayous, and Kiri wood make up a thickness of 5.7mm and provide the perfect combo to increase control for better spin
Assembled with top-of-the-line wood and high-quality rubbers, JOOLA’s new line of Infinity rackets is designed to take your everyday game to the next level. The Balance racket, the first in the series, is assembled with pips-in JOOLA Method 38 rubber on both sides with a sponge thickness of 2.1mm, providing more spin for offensive players who attack with higher speeds.
The JOOLA Infinity Series Balance Racket blade is a 5-ply combination of Limba, Koto, Ayous, and Kiri woods, creating a 5.7mm blade thickness.
• Limba wood comes from the Terminalia Superba tree, which is native to tropical western Africa and is the classic European topspin wood. Limba is used as the outer ply in table tennis blades because it provides a flexible yet hard feeling which allows the player to enhance their top-spin.
• Koto wood has a diffuse-porous endgrain, which makes the wood nimble and stiffer allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
• Ayous wood is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the “heart” of many all-around blades. Ayous is quintessential for players that want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.
• Kiri wood is lightweight, but hard enough to reduce vibrations when the racket makes contact with the ball. It is considered to be the “breath of life” for various offensive blades.
This racket is the embodiment of how opposite forces obtain tranquility. The combination of these four types of wood provide unparalleled control and exceptional ball handling capabilities.
Handle Type: Flared
Customers who purchased JOOLA Infinity Balance also purchased:
JOOLA Omega and Infinity Comparison Chart
|Classification||Premium Performance||Advanced Performance||Competitor Performance||Tournament Performance||Professional Performance||Top-Level Professional Performance|
|Play Style||Control & Spin||Speed||More Spin||Control, Speed, & Spin||More Speed||More Speed & Spin|
|Rubber||Adapter 32||Torrent 33||Riff 34||Method 38||Driver 42||Micron 48|
|Layers||5 Ply||5 Ply||5 Ply||7 Ply||7 Ply with Carbon||7 Ply with Carbon Kevlar|
|Color Rubber||Red & Black||Black & Black||Black & Black||Red & Black||Black & Black||Black & Black|
|Perfect For||Precise Control||Power and Enhanced Feeling||Balanced Game with an Emphasis on Spin||Quick Counter-Attacks||Fast Hitting and Larger Sweet Spot||Fastest Hitting and Spin|
Racket Assembly FAQ - Learn about free racket assembly, pre-assembled rackets and more.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Rackets
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!