Cornilleau Park Outdoor
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. You may ask us to send you a restocking notification when this item is back in stock.
This table has a unique design which is very sturdy. The table surface is a neutral color so it will adapt to many environments. The surface is very durable and play is excellent. The surface has the addition of MATTOP which helps reduce the glare of the sun. A choice of 3 fastening kits:
• screwing to the ground (included),
• sand ballast kit to make the table heavier (optional: +$200), or
• extra fastening kit for 12-inch-deep anchoring into the ground, recommended if using on grass (optional: +$200).
To request any of these options, please include a note in Step 1 of the checkout process.
The standard table comes with ability to screw to the ground. The table is completely weatherproof, shock fire and graffiti resistant and with stands 1 3/4 tons of weight.
• Completely weatherproof, shockproof, shock fire and graffiti resistant
• 9mm resin laminate top provides a hard, dense playing surface
• Gray MATTOP finish provides an anti-glare surface and proper ball adherence
• 3 1/2” galvanized steel supports and frame that is 3" x 1 3/4" and 100% recyclable - Permanent galvanized steel net with curved corners
• Optional kit can be used to convert to a traditional net
• Sturdy leg design looks great and provides solid support for the table
• Can withstand 1 3/4 tons of weight.
• Corner protectors for added safety
• 10 years warranty on materials and workmanship
The table packaging weighs 356 lbs without ballast and 798 with ballast.
• Package dimensions: 62" x 56" x 20"
• Shipping weight: 620 lbs
Cons and Pros
• The Cornilleau Park outdoor table is incredibly sturdy.
• More expensive than most outdoor tables but it is built to last.
• Ideal for parks, universities, athletic complexes, and other heavy-use environments subject to all-weather conditions.
• The playing surface is durable, easy to clean, and shock resistant.
• Assembly is quick and easy.
• The metal net plays very differently when compared to a standard mesh net.
• Cornilleau Park has a good bounce but the Cornilleau 740 LongLife performs closer to an indoor table at a lower price.
• Only suitable for stationary use. This table can not be stored in between uses.
• Does not offer foldable playback mode.
Cornilleau has designed, developed, and produced high-quality table tennis (ping pong) tables at their plant in France for more than 45 years. Cornilleau products are available in over 75 countries worldwide. State-of-the-art production methods, high quality materials, and a thorough quality control process result in the best tables on the market. Cornilleau tables are produced using galvanized steel and other anti-corrosion materials to provide many years of play.
Cornilleau has been making tables in France for over 45 years. They utilize state-of-the-art production methods for their tables, use only the highest quality materials, and employ a thorough quality control process resulting in some of the most durable tables on the market.
Cornilleau tables are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the industry with a 10-year warranty on outdoor tables, a 3-year warranty on indoor tables and a guaranteed 20-year availablilty of spare parts from the date of purchase.
This 10-year/3-year warranty applies to all components except wear parts - wheels, net and net posts. All Cornilleau tables adhere to the European safety standard EN 14468. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, Cornilleau has positioned itself a long way above this standard.
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies, at no extra charge, to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Tables
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!