Butterfly Lezoline Mach - Black
High Functioning To Meet The Needs Of Top Players
- B-Absorber - special shock absorbing sponge placed between outer and middle sole of the forefoot features cushioning and flexibility
- Wingrip - specially formed outer sole has high ability of grip and assists your correct movement
- B-Ridge - bridge-shaped middle sole supports sliding motion during footwork
- STB - prevents distortion of the shoes which happens through the particular movement of table tennis and brings you stable footwork
|US Size||Euro Size||Japan Size||Inches||mm|
• Before you purchase your shoes, please take the time to measure the insole of a current sports shoe you wear. Then compare it to the chart above and chose the correct size.
• Sizing varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. As such, do not just order a size based on a different brand of shoe you wear.
• The correct way to measure is from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel, between the two furthest points.
Customers who purchased Butterfly Lezoline Mach - Black also purchased:
Butterfly Shoes Comparison Chart
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Reviews of Butterfly Lezoline Mach - Black (3)
I'm a flat footed individual with big feet (depending on the shoe anywhere from size 12 to 14) and I had asked what shoe was recommended best for flat feet and if a specific shoe would fit me.
I measured my heel to toe without a sock at 11.7343 (the line just before 3/4) and these shoes fit GREAT. I prefer to use a thin sport sock with it as it gives me a little extra leeway but you could use a thicker sock if needed and still be comfortable, some people may have discomfort though so I recommend a thin sport sock.
The arch of these is pretty friendly to flat footers, I must say these shoes are so damn comfortable, that I would consider wearing them as my daily driver shoes and not just PP. I might buy another pair just for that.
They are light and I played my first round robin tournament last night in them and was able to move with ease from side to side, backwards forwards and stop on a dime. These are easily my favorite sport shoes I have owned and I would HIGHLY recommend them. I just wish they had more colors in addition to the blue, black/pink and black.
Table Tennis Shoes
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!