Aerobic Table Tennis is a high energy fitness workout experience that combines the sport of table tennis with the benefit of burning calories. Available soon an equipment package for schools and clubs, also includes an instructional video starring Olympian table tennis player Iulia Necula
• Fun new approach to aerobic training • Learn basic table tennis techniques while burning calories • Prep yourself for the World’s fastest sport • USB thumb drive loaded with workouts and drills • Suitable for up to 16 participants
1. Helping Towards Weight Loss Aerobic Table Tennis is able to burn an incredible amount of calories in a very short time. Beginners can burn about 200-‐250 calories an hour, but more advanced athletes can burn between 400-600 calories in one single hour of Aerobic Table Tennis.
2. Developing and Improving Motor Skills and Balance Aerobic Table Tennis is an excellent form of physical activity if you want to be sure that your kid’s motor skills are developing at the right pace, and it is beneﬁcial for adults and older people who are looking for ways to improve ﬁtness, coordination and balance.
3. Strengthening the Muscles Aerobic Table Tennis works all the core muscles of the body, strengthening them quickly: You need to do a lot of aerobic exercises, which works your back and abdomen; Performing lateral twists will train your side abdominal muscles; Hitting the ball with a bat, will strengthen your arms and shoulders; You will run around the table for the ball, which will strengthen your legs and train your joints.
4. Improving the Cardiovascular System and Beneﬁcial for Your Organs Aerobic Table Tennis is a cardiovascular activity with great beneﬁcial eﬀects not only for the joints and muscles, but also over the internal organs: Swift movements will make you breathe quickly, which improves lung effciency and capacity; It raises the heart rate of the athlete, thus strengthening the heart; As an aerobic activity, it helps rejuvenate the blood vessels by oxygenizing the body and it facilitates the improved oxygenation of the brain as well, by pumping more fresh blood into it.
5. High Intensity Physical Activity with a Very Low Risk of Getting Injured. Aerobic Table Tennis can be performed slowly or more intensely – it is completely up to the athlete. It is a low-impact form of exercise, which means that it involves the lowest possible risk of injuries, making it very suitable for both children and adults.
As a physical activity, Aerobic Table Tennis is one of the most beneﬁcial ﬁtness programmes for improving mental and physical condition alike. Everybody can beneﬁt from Aerobic Table Tennis, which makes it an activity that increases your health and well-being. So what are you waiting for?